Motley Co. vs. Richland Sprs. Championship Week!!!

R U Ready

11-man fan
Here we go boys and girls!!! One last game to decide the best team in DivII. What are your thoughts on the game? I know mine... G.A.T.A.!!!!!! Lets go MC!!!!!

Well, I done hope all yew fellers who iz pickin' Richland big iz rite, but I iz afeared that it iz goin' to be way too close fer any comfort. I iz skeered bout thiz one.

Seems to me alot of people have been picking the games against RS to be close, then the reality sets in on game night. RS is in a class by themselves. Where are the ones who thought Newcastle would stay with 15-20 points? This game, if allowed to be a contest by the play calling, will still end with the mercy rule!

RS has a GREAT offense....but what sets the Coyotes apart from ALL others D1-D2 is their defense.. alot of folks forget defense in 6 man...in Richland that ain't the case. If MC cant score alot they'll get 45ed

O Loretta I've heard it all lol buy the way how is the hunting now that the weather has changed for u guys???
Great movement here the big boys are starting to stick there heads out

MC was also pick to lose against SC and you saw what happened there "Texman301 said:
Seems to me alot of people have been picking the games against RS to be close, then the reality sets in on game night. RS is in a class by themselves. Where are the ones who thought Newcastle would stay with 15-20 points? This game, if allowed to be a contest by the play calling, will still end with the mercy rule!

Back