J-boro??????

6-man legend

11-man fan
What happened, I was hoping to see a hard fought 4 quarter game, it looks like Jonesboro was too focused on beating rs, rather than keeping it a close game?

6-man legend":iy0u3oex said:
What happened, I was hoping to see a hard fought 4 quarter game, it looks like Jonesboro was too focused on beating rs, rather than keeping it a close game?
Actually,
it did go into the 4th quarter.
And,
it was a hard fought game.
The best team won.

Remind me,
Who said you were a legend?

Ok, I meant FULL 4 quarter game, and as for the name, if u knew my true identity, I think u would take back that comment of me not being a legend to the game of 6-man football

6-man legend":28retdgb said:
Ok, I meant FULL 4 quarter game, and as for the name, if u knew my true identity, I think u would take back that comment of me not being a legend to the game of 6-man football
PM me & tell me who you are.

Check out this link .... think answers a lot of questions about kid out with injury and the distractions for Joneboro leading into the game ... no dog in this hunt but found this and thought would share it ... Following Newcastle personally ... my two boys graduated there in the last 2 years so you might say they are my dog in the hunt that following ... so following everyone they might meet along the way ... and then when the game went the way it did wondered what happened ..... here is the link ... http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Cent ... 58563.html

I think the real question here is if sixman legend is really a legend? Prayers continue for this young man from Jonesboro

No Offense to anyone or team but there is no excuse....RS is that much better. They could have put Reeves in the spread and scored at will. Jonesboro did not have the offense to stay with them. J-Boro does have a good defense though...

Hats off to Jonesboro! I really thought this would be over at halftime based on their strength of schedule and last years contest. Jonesboro played good defense and contained Reeves for much of the game. I feel like we will see a rematch next season and it could go either way next time. Jonesboro will be returning their core players which are soph\juniors this season.

I hope to have the privilege of watching a rematch next season with two undefeated teams ranked #1 & #2.
Like mentioned RS better find a way to reload or those Jones boys will be celebrating next year!

Looks like next year some good D1 teams will be going to D2 so there will be a shake up going on next season in D2 for sure

I'm kinda' wondering who the legend really is?

If I guess it will you confirm? Is it... Jack Pardee? No? Um... Tyler Ethridge? No? Hmmm... Dwayne Miles? O.K., I give. No wait! Is it... Goob?

BLUERIBBON":vdi2oak0 said:
Hats off to Jonesboro! I really thought this would be over at halftime based on their strength of schedule and last years contest. Jonesboro played good defense and contained Reeves for much of the game. I feel like we will see a rematch next season and it could go either way next time. Jonesboro will be returning their core players which are soph\juniors this season.

I hope to have the privilege of watching a rematch next season with two undefeated teams ranked #1 & #2.
Like mentioned RS better find a way to reload or those Jones boys will be celebrating next year!

Yeah, I guess you could say they contained Reeves, he only threw 5 touchdown passes to 4 different receivers and ran for 136 yards

I am very proud of the way Jonesboro played they may be not have won but the score does reflect how good of a game it was. If u take away a couple of fluke plays it is a lot tighter game. Richland is good and there is no doubt they will win the state championship. I wish this game would have happened later in the playoffs because after watching some of the other teams left Jonesboro is better than most of them. The good thing about this Jonesboro team is they will have 5 starters back both ways and that should make for a deep run next year.

BLUERIBBON":1eb7s9i2 said:

I think I have heard this same statement in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and now again in 2011!! It's getting very old!

Bill O'Rielly":1goemi7u said:
I think I have heard this same statement in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and now again in 2011!! It's getting very old!

Actually, I bet you don't get too old of it. Because it means the Coyotes are great again.

Bill O--- some of these people never learn. They just like to keep poking that stick in there. But what happens 99% of the time is they end up getting bit

contained Reeves for much of the game

What was Denims longest run? Normally he finds the end zone with his feet from about anywhere on the field. The Jones boys did a good job of pursuing. They didn't allow large chunks and RS had to work their way down the field.

As for reloading I imagine we will! Keyword "we"

I think Bush can step in at spreadback and lead the team to number #6. I am just giving props to the Jones boys as they deserve. I thought both teams played with class and will be meeting again next year!

Back