Grayson Rigdon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing something like this makes me think less of Rigdon, not more. Jacking up 3s with a 60 point lead with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter to pad stats doesn't do it for me. Put up those numbers against decent competition, not against a 2-15 1A school.
I feel like we have been down this road before.

I feel like we have been down this road before.
LOL....I'm not saying anything about his chances of playing in college (although I've got opinions). I'm just saying quit shooting threes late in blowouts against bad teams. It cheapens his numbers. It's obvious he's capable of scoring against most of 1A competition. Secure the lead, get your 50 and start passing the ball.

LOL....I'm not saying anything about his chances of playing in college (although I've got opinions). I'm just saying quit shooting threes late in blowouts against bad teams. It cheapens his numbers. It's obvious he's capable of scoring against most of 1A competition. Secure the lead, get your 50 and start passing the ball.
Pretty sure he's had a quadruple double this year. So apparently he passes, rebounds, steals, and shoots. What's your thoughts on girls bball because I've seen larger deficits on the girls side more than the dudes. Haters gonna hate lol

Seeing something like this makes me think less of Rigdon, not more. Jacking up 3s with a 60 point lead with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter to pad stats doesn't do it for me. Put up those numbers against decent competition, not against a 2-15 1A school.
While I agree, he's certainly not the only person doing it. I've seen games this year with a final score of 90-2 and 90-7.

While I agree, he's certainly not the only person doing it. I've seen games this year with a final score of 90-2 and 90-7.
It’s not the final score I have a problem with. It’s the kid w/ 70 points jacking up 3-pointers in the final minutes of a 60+ point win.

It’s not the final score I have a problem with. It’s the kid w/ 70 points jacking up 3-pointers in the final minutes of a 60+ point win.
GIF by Giphy QA

Wow sixmanlube! Talk about a get off my lawn old guy! These boys are just kids having fun playing basketball! If you’re tired of the boy scoring 70 maybe play a little defense!

Sorry he’s not playing high class competition like Preston wood east or whatever, but the boy made it to the state tournament last year! He’s doing it to good competition too! I highly doubt he cares about sixmanlube’s opinion of him! I made a post about the no defense, but I would say playing no defense doesn’t matter when you’re scoring 50 a game!

I’m also pretty sure I’d beat sixmanlube in a game of 1-on-1 pretty handily. I was an all state caliber basketball player back in my time. Similar to my football skill!

Let the boys play and have fun! Love you Luby!

Texas Tech needs to be careful where and who they throw their NIL money at. Tech hasn't even been second fiddle since they ran off Mike Leach several years ago, more like third or fourth fiddle. What can you say about a fool and his money. The aggies are Tech's real competition in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back