Gordon First Team to 45 Everyone .... I think

I don’t know why the Chillicothe score is wrong. But Benjamin did 45 them in both of the previous years. As for Loraine, Benjamin did not 45 them in the regular season. But played them again at state, 45 point mercy ruling them. Thus back to my previous statement, Benjamin has 45d 29 of the 30 teams they have played in the last two years.
Chillicothe game was called very early due to weather...it was before halftime even and both coaches agreed to accept the current score as final (I believe it was at the start of the 2nd qrt). That score is correct

'85 Jayton did not 45 everyone. We actually played Grady in the first round of the play-offs. We played them earlier in the year and 45'ed them at halftime. In the play-offs Coach Mitchell played the JV group the entire second half. Only play we played in the second half was a punt. We did not play well early and Coach was actually pretty upset with us. Of course, that was almost 40 years ago, so I could be wrong on some of the details. I do remember I had an aunt and uncle that came to watch me play for the first time but got there at halftime. Ironically, the game was played at Borden County. I'm getting old.

Back