Funny Jokes

According to a news report, a private school in Washington state was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 18-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints. Every night the maintenance man would remove them and the next day the girls would put them back.<P>Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night. To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.<P>There are teachers, and then there are educators. :D

A WEEK AT THE GYM: ONE MAN'S STORY<P>If you read this without laughing out loud, there is something wrong<BR>with you.<P>This is dedicated to everyone who ever attempted to get into a Regular<BR>workout routine.<P>For my sixty fifth birthday this year, my wife (the dear) purchased a<BR>week of personal training at the local health club for me. Although I am<BR>still in great shape since playing on my college football team 45 years<BR>ago, I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and give it a try.<P>I called the club and made my reservations with a personal trainer named<BR>Belinda, who identified herself as a 26-year-old aerobics instructor and<BR>model for athletic clothing and swim wear. My wife seemed pleased with<BR>my enthusiasm to get started!<P>The club encouraged me to keep a diary to chart my progress . . <P>Dear Diary:<P>MONDAY<P>Started my day at 6:00 a.m.<P>Tough to get out of bed, but found it was well worth it when I arrived<BR>At the health club to find Belinda waiting for me.<P>She is something of a Greek goddess - with blond hair, dancing eyes and<BR>dazzling white smile. Woo Hoo!!<P>Belinda gave me a tour and showed me the machines.<P>She took my pulse after five minutes on the treadmill.<P>She was alarmed that my pulse was so fast, but I attribute it to<BR>standing next to her in her Lycra aerobic outfit.<P>I enjoyed watching the skillful way in which she conducted her aerobics<BR>class after my workout today. Very inspiring!<P>Belinda was encouraging as I did my sit-ups, all though my gut was<BR>already aching from holding it in the whole time she was around.<P>This is going to be a FANTASTIC week!!<P>TUESDAY<P>I drank a whole pot of coffee, but I finally made it out the door.<P>Belinda made me lie on my back and push a heavy iron bar into the airwhen she put weights on it!<P>My legs were a little wobbly on the treadmill, but I made the full mile.<BR>Belinda's rewarding smile made it all worthwhile.<P>I feel GREAT!! It's a whole new life for me.<P>WEDNESDAY<P>The only way I can brush my teeth is by laying on the toothbrush on the<BR>counter and moving my mouth back and forth over it.<P>I believe I have a hernia in both pectorals. Driving was OK as long as<BR>didn't try to steer or stop. I parked on top of a GEO in the club<BR>parking lot.<P>Belinda was impatient with me, insisting that my screams bothered other<BR>club members. Her voice is a little too perky for early in the morning<BR>and when she scolds, she gets this nasally whine that is VERY annoying.<P>My chest hurt when I got on the treadmill, so Belinda put me on the<BR>stair monster.<P>Why the **** would anyone invent a machine to simulate an activity<BR>rendered obsolete by elevators?<P>Belinda told me it would help me get in shape and enjoy life.<P>She said some other sh*t too.<P>THURSDAY<P>Belinda was waiting for me with her vampire-like teeth exposed as her<BR>thin, cruel lips were pulled back in a full snarl.<P>I couldn't help being a half an hour late, it took me that long to tie<BR>my shoes. Belinda took me to work out with dumbbells.<P>When she was not looking, I ran and hid in the men's room.<P>She sent Lars to find me.<P>Then, as punishment, she put me on the rowing machine -- which I sank.<P>FRIDAY<P>I hate that b**ch Belinda more than any human being has ever hated any<BR>other human being in the history of the world.<P>Stupid, skinny, anemic little cheerleader.<P>If there was a part of my body I could move without unbearable pain, I<BR>would beat her with it. Belinda wanted me to work on my triceps.<BR>I don't have any triceps!<P>And if you don't want dents in the floor, don't hand me the<BR>M----- f----- barbells or anything that weighs more than a sandwich.<BR>The treadmill flung me off and I landed on a health and nutrition teacher.<P>Why couldn't it have been someone softer, like the drama coach or the Choir director?<P>SATURDAY<P>Belinda left a message on my answering machine in her grating, shrilly<BR>voice wondering why I did not show up today.<P>Just hearing her made me want to smash the machine with my planner.<BR>However, I lacked the strength to even use the TV remote and ended up<BR>catching eleven straight hours of the Weather Channel.<P>SUNDAY<P>I'm having the Church van pick me up for services today so I can go And<BR>thank GOD that this week is over.<P>I will also pray that next year my wife (the b**ch) will choose a Gift<BR>for me that is fun -- like a root canal or a vasectomy.

Top Ten reasons your cat loves you......<P>10. You don't expect me to do demeaning tricks. <BR>9. You've finally learned what kind of cat food I'll eat. <BR>8. You accept hairballs as a fact of life. <BR>7. Your furnishings make terrific scratching posts. <BR>6. You hate taking me to the vet almost as much as I hate going. <BR>5. You don't scream (too loudly) when I (accidently) sink my claws into your leg. <BR>4. Two Words: people food. <BR>3. You know better than to try and give me a bath. <BR>2. You let me have my space - which often includes your lap. <BR>And the Number 1 reason I put up with you is..... <BR>You respect me as a person.

Hospital Chart Bloopers.....actual writings from hospital charts <BR>1. The patient refused autopsy. <BR>2. The patient has no previous history of suicides. <BR>3. Note: Patient recovering from forehead cut. Patient became very angry when given an enema by mistake. <BR>4. Patient experiences chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year. <BR>5. On the second day the knee was better, and on the third day it disappeared. <BR>6. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears depressed. <BR>7. This patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993. <BR>8. Healthy-appearing decrepit 69-yr. old male, mentally alert but forgetful. <BR>9. Discharge status: alive but without permission. <BR>10. Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch. <BR>11. She is numb from her toes down. <BR>12. While in ER, she was examined, x-rated, and sent home. <BR>13. The skin was moist and dry. <BR>14. Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches. <BR>15. Patient was alert and unresponsive. <BR>16. Rectal examination revealed a normal size thyroid. <BR>17. She stated that she had been constipated most of her life, until she got a divorce. <BR>18. I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy. <BR>19. EXAMINATION OF GENITALIA REVEALS THAT HE IS CIRCUS SIZED. <BR>20. The lab test indicated abnormal lover function. <BR>21. Patient has two teen-age children, but no other abnormalities.

PRESBYTERIAN: <BR>When you rearrange the letters: <BR>BEST IN PRAYER <P>ASTRONOMER: <BR>When you rearrange the letters: <BR>MOON STARER <P>DESPERATION: <BR>When you rearrange the letters: <BR>A ROPE ENDS IT <P>THE EYES: <BR>When you rearrange the letters: <BR>THEY SEE <P>THE MORSE CODE: <BR>When you rearrange the letters: <BR>HERE COME DOTS <P>SLOT MACHINES: <BR>When you rearrange the letters: <BR>CASH LOST IN ME <P>ANIMOSITY: <BR>When you rearrange the letters: <BR>IS NO AMITY <P>ELECTION RESULTS: <BR>When you rearrange the letters: <BR>LIES - LET'S RECOUNT <P>SNOOZE ALARMS: <BR>When you rearrange the letters: <BR>ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S <P>A DECIMAL POINT: <BR>When you rearrange the letters: <BR>IM A DOT IN PLACE <P>THE EARTHQUAKES: <BR>When you rearrange the letters: <BR>THAT QUEER SHAKE <P>ELEVEN PLUS TWO: <BR>When you rearrange the letters: <BR>TWELVE PLUS ONE <P><BR>AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE: <P>MOTHER-IN-LAW: <BR>When you rearrange the letters: <BR>WOMAN HITLER

Another slow day at work.......<P><BR>Here are some actual maintenance complaints submitted by<BR>U.S. Air Force pilots and the replies from the maintenance<BR>crews. "Squawks" are problem listings that pilots<BR>generally leave for maintenance crews to fix before the<BR>next flight. <P>(P)=PROBLEM <BR>(S)=SOLUTION <P>(P) Left inside main tire almost needs replacement <BR>(S) Almost replaced left inside main tire <P>(P) Test flight OK, except autoland very rough, <BR>(S) Autoland not installed on this aircraft <P>(P) #2 Propeller seeping prop fluid <BR>(S) #2 Propeller seepage normal - #1, #3, and #4 propellers lack normal seepage <P>(P) Something loose in cockpit <BR>(S) Something tightened in cockpit <P>(P) Evidence of leak on right main landing gear <BR>(S) Evidence removed <P>(P) DME volume unbelievably loud <BR>(S) Volume set to more believable level <P>(P) Dead bugs on windshield <BR>(S) Live bugs on order <P>(P) Autopilot in altitude hold mode produces a 200 fpm descent <BR>(S) Cannot reproduce problem on ground <P>(P) IFF inoperative <BR>(S) IFF always inoperative in OFF mode <P>(P) Friction locks cause throttle levers to stick <BR>(S) That's what they're there for <P>(P) Number three engine missing <BR>(S) Engine found on right wing after brief search <P>(P) Aircraft handles funny <BR>(S) Aircraft warned to straighten up, "fly right" and be serious <P>(P) Target Radar hums <BR>(S) Reprogrammed Target Radar with the words

NEW LAW COMING FROM CONGRESS -- AMERICANS WITH NO ABILITIES ACT <P>WASHINGTON, DC - Congress is considering sweeping legislation, which provides new benefits for many Americans. The Americans With No Abilities Act (AWNAA) is being hailed as a major legislation by <BR>advocates of the millions of Americans who lack any real skills or ambition. <P>"Roughly 50 percent of Americans do not possess the competence and drive necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society," said Barbara Boxer. "We can no longer stand by and allow <BR>People of Inability to be ridiculed and passed over. With this legislation, employers will no longer be able to grant special favors to a small group of workers, simply because they do a better job, or have some idea of what they are doing." <P>The President pointed to the success of the US Postal Service, which has a long-standing policy of providing opportunity without regard to performance. Approximately 74 percent of postal employees lack job <BR>skills, making this agency the single largest US employer of Persons of Inability. <P>Private sector industries with good records of nondiscrimination against the Inept include retail sales (72%), the airline industry (68%), and home improvement "warehouse" stores (65%). The DMV also has a <BR>great record of hiring Persons of Inability (63%). <P>Under the Americans With No Abilities Act, more than 25 million "middle man" positions will be created, with important-sounding titles but little real responsibility, thus providing an illusory sense of purpose <BR>and performance. <P>Mandatory non-performance-based raises and promotions will be given, to guarantee upward mobility for even the most unremarkable employees. The legislation provides substantial tax breaks to corporations which maintain a significant level of Persons of Inability in middle positions, and gives a tax credit to small and medium businesses that agree to hire one clueless worker for every two talented hires. <P>Finally, the AWNA ACT contains tough new measures to make it more difficult to discriminate against the Nonabled, banning discriminatory interview questions such as "Do you have any goals for the future?" or <BR>"Do you have any skills or experience which relate to this job?" <P>"As a Nonabled person, I can't be expected to keep up with people who have something going for them," said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as a lug-nut twister at the GM plant in Flint, MI due to her <BR>lack of notable job skills. "This new law should really help people like me." With the passage of this bill, Gertz and millions of other untalented citizens can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. <P>Said Senator Ted Kennedy, "It is our duty as lawmakers to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her adequacy, with some sort of space to take up in this great nation." <P>Please contact your representative right away and let them know you support this act...that is, if you are able...

Cat's in the kettle <P>Did you ever think, when you eat Chinese <BR>It ain’t pork or chicken but a fat siamese? <BR>Yet the food tastes great, so you don’t complain. <BR>But that’s not chicken in your chicken chow mein. <BR>Seems to me I ordered sweet-and-sour pork <BR>But Garfield’s on my fork. <BR>He’s purrin’ here on my fork. <P>... <P>There’s a cat in the kettle at the Peking Moon <BR>The place that I eat every day at noon. <BR>They can feed you cat and you’ll never know <BR>Once they wrap it up in dough, boys: <BR>They fry it real crisp in dough. <P>... <P>Chou Lin asked if I wanted more <BR>As he was dialin’ up his buddy at the old pet store. <BR>I said "Not today. I lost my appetite. <BR>"There’s two cats in my belly and they want to fight." <BR>I was ****in’ on a Rolaid and a Tums or two <BR>When I swear I heard it mew, boys: <BR>And that is when I knew... <P>... <P>There’s a cat in the kettle at the Peking Moon <BR>I think I gotta stop eatin’ there at noon. <BR>They say that it’s beef or fish or pork <BR>But it’s purrin’ there on my fork. <BR>There’s a hair-ball on my fork.

Ed was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary.<BR>His wife was really angry. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE". The next morning Ed got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough,there was a small box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the dri veway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale. <P>Funeral services for Ed have been scheduled for Friday.

This is just for you ladies! <P>I have always wondered why women always go in pairs and took so long other than having to stand in line. My mother was a fanatic about public restrooms. When I was a little girl, she'd take me into the stall, show me how to wad up toilet paper and wipe the seat. Then she'd carefully lay strips of toilet paper to cover the seat. Finally, she'd instruct, "Never, NEVER sit on a public toilet s eat. Then she'd demonstrate "The Stance," which consisted of balancing over the toilet in a sitting position without <BR>actually letting any of your flesh make contact with the toilet seat. <P>That was a long time ago. Now, in my "mature" years, "The Stance" is excruciatingly difficult to maintain. When you have to visit a public bathroom, you usually find a line of women, so you smile politely and take your place. Once it's your turn, you check for feet under the stall doors. Every stall is occupied. Finally, a door opens and you dash in, nearly knocking down the woman leaving the stall. You get in to find the door won't latch. It doesn't matter. <P>The dispenser for the modern "seat covers" (invented by someone's Mom, no doubt) is handy, but empty. You would hang your purse on the door hook, if there were one, but there isn't - so you carefully but quickly drape it around your neck, (Mom would turn over in her grave if you put it on the FLOOR!), yank down your pants, and assume "The Stance." <P>In this position your aging, toneless thigh mu scles begin to shake. You'd love to sit down, but you certainly hadn't taken time to wipe the seat or lay toilet paper on it, so you hold "The Stance." To take your mind off your trembling thighs, you reach for what you discover to be the empty toilet paper dispenser. In your mind, you can hear <BR>your mother's voice saying, "Honey, if you had tried to clean the seat, you would have KNOWN there was no toilet paper!" Your thighs0 shake more. <P>You remember the tiny tissue that you blew your nose on yesterday - the one that's still in your purse. That would have to do. You crumple it in the puffiest way possible. It is still smaller than your thumbnail. Someone pushes open your stall door because the latch doesn't work. The door hits your purse, which is hanging around your neck in front of your chest, and you and your purse topple backward against the tank of the toilet. "Occupied!" you scream, as you reach for the door, dropping your precious, tiny, crumpled tissue in a puddle on the floor, lose your footing <BR>altogether, and slide down directly onto the TOILET SEAT. It is wet of course. <P>You bolt up, knowing all too well that it's too late. Your bare bottom has made contact with every imaginable germ and life form on the uncovered seat because YOU never laid down toilet paper - not that there was any, even if you had taken time to try. <P>You know that your mother would be utterly appalled if she knew, because,you're certain, her bare bottom never touched a public toilet seat because,frankly, dear, "You just don't KNOW what kind of diseases you could get." <P>By this time, the automatic sensor on the back of the toilet is so confused that it flushes, propelling a stream of water like a fire hose that somehow ****s everything down with such force that you grab onto the toilet paper dispenser for fear of being dragged in too. <P>At that point, you give up. <P>You're soaked by the spewing water and the wet toilet seat. <BR>You're exhausted. You try to wipe with a gum wrapper you found in your pocket and then slink out inconspicuously to the sinks. You can't figure out how to operate the faucets with the automatic sensors, so you wipe your hands with spit and a dry paper towel and walk past the line of women, still waiting. You are no longer able to smile politely them. <P>A kind soul at the very end of the line points out a piece of toilet paper trailing from your shoe. ( Where was that when you NEEDED it??) You yank the paper from your shoe, plunk it the woman's hand and tell her warmly, "Here, <BR>you just might need this." <P>As you exit, you spot your hubby, who has long since entered, used and left the men's restroom. Annoyed, he asks, "What took you so long, and why is your purse hanging around your neck?" <P>.. . .This is dedicated to women everywhere who deal with a public restroom (rest??? you've got to be kidding!!). It finally explains to the men what really does take us so long. It also answers their other commonly asked question about why women go to the restroom in pairs. It's so the <BR>other gal can hold the door, hang onto your purse and hand you Kleenex under the door.

IF YOU DO KNOW YOUR HYMNS, IT IS A HOOT!!! <P>Dentist's Hymn...................Crown Him with Many Crowns <BR>Weatherman's Hymn.......There Shall Be Showers of Blessings <BR>Contractor's Hymn...............The Church's One Foundation <BR>The Tailor's Hymn......................Holy, Holy, Holy <BR>The Golfer's Hymn.............There's a Green Hill Far Away <BR>The Politician's Hymn..............Standing on the Promises <BR>Optometrist's Hymn............Open My Eyes That I Might See <BR>The IRS Agent's Hymn.................I Surrender All <BR>The Gossip's Hymn........................Pass It On <BR>The Electrician's Hymn.................Send The Light <BR>The Shopper's Hymn.....................Sweet Bye and Bye <BR>The Realtor's Hymn.....I've Got a Mansion, Just Over the Hilltop <BR>The Massage Therapist's Hymn......He Touched Me <BR>The Doctor's Hymn.................... The Great Physician <P>AND for those who speed on the highway - a few hymns: <BR>45mph....................God Will Take Care of You <BR>65mph....................Nearer My God To Thee <BR>85mph....................This World Is Not My Home <BR>95mph....................Lord, I'm Coming Home <BR>100mph..................Precious Memories

The explanation of life..... <P>On the first day, God created the dog and said: <P><BR>"Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years." <P><BR>The dog said: "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?" <P><BR>So God agreed. <P><BR>On the second day, God created the monkey and said: <P><BR>"Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span." <P><BR>The monkey said: "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?" <P><BR>And God agreed. <P><BR>On the third day, God created the cow and said: "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves, and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years." <P><BR>The cow said: "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?" <P><BR>And God agreed again. <P><BR>On the fourth day, God created man and said: "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years." <P><BR>But man said: "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?" <P><BR>"Okay," said God, "You asked for it." <P>So that is why the first twenty years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone. <P>Life has now been explained to you.

An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, “Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.â€

giantboot.jpg

For Rednecks; just plain good advice! <BR>In General: <BR>1. Never take a beer to an interview. <BR>2. Always identify people in your yard before shooting them. <BR>3. It's considered tacky to take a cooler to church. <BR>4. If you have to vacuum the bed, it's time to change the sheets. <BR>5. Even if you're certain that you're included in the will, it's rude to drive a U-haul to the funeral. <BR>Dining Out: <BR>1. When decanting the wine from the box, make sure you tilt the paper cup and pour slowly so as not to 'bruise' the fruit of the wine. <BR>2. If drinking directly from the bottle, always hold it with your hands. <BR>Entertaining in your home: <BR>1. A centerpiece for the table should never be anything prepared by a taxidermist. <BR>2. Do not allow the dog to eat at the table, no matter how good his manners are. <BR>Personal Hygiene: <BR>1. While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this job should be done private using one's own truck keys. <BR>2. Even if you live alone, deodorant is not a waste of money. <BR>3. Use of proper toiletries can only delay bathing for a few days. <BR>4. Dirt and grease under the fingernails is a social no-no, as they tend to distract from a woman's jewelry, and alter the taste of finger foods. <BR>Dating (outside the family): <BR>1. Always offer to bait your date's hook, especially on the first date. <BR>2. Be assertive, Let her know you're interested: "I've been wanting to go out with you ever since I read that stuff on the bathroom walls two years ago." <BR>3. Establish with her parents what time she is expected back. Some will say 10:00 PM. Others might say "Monday," If the latter is the answer, it is <BR>the man's responsibility to get her to school on time. <BR>Theater Etiquette: <BR>1. Crying babies should be taken to the lobby and picked up immediately after the movie has ended. <BR>2. Refrain from talking to the characters on the screen. Tests have proven that they can't hear you. <BR>Weddings: <BR>1. Livestock, usually is a poor choice for a wedding gift. <BR>2. Kissing the bride for more than 5 seconds might get you shot. <BR>3. For the groom, at least, rent a tux. A leisure suit with a cummerbund and a clean bowling shirt can create a tacky appearance. <BR>4. Though uncomfortable, say 'yes' to socks and shoes for this special occasion. <BR>Driving Etiquette: <BR>1. Dim your headlights for approaching vehicles, even if the gun is loaded and the deer is your sights. <BR>2. When approaching a four way stop, the vehicle with the largest tires does not always have the right of way. <BR>3. Never tow another car using panty hose and duct tape. <BR>4. When sending your wife down the road with a gas can, it is impolite to ask her to bring back beer too. <BR>5. Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral possession.

A duck walks into a bar.<BR>"Got any grapes?" he asks the bartender.<P>"Nope." <P>So the duck leaves.<P>The next day, the duck comes back.<P>"Got any grapes?" he asks.<P>"Nope," says the bartender. <P>The next day....the duck comes back again.<P>"Got any grapes?" <P>"Look, duck," says the bartender, "I didn't have any grapes yesterday, I don't have any today, and I'm not going to have any tomorrow. And if you come back here asking for grapes again, I'm gonna nail your feet to the bar."<P>The duck leaves.... <P>The next day, the duck comes back.<P>He walks up to the bartender. <P>"Got any nails?"<P>"Nope."<P>"Got any grapes?"<P>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<P>A man is driving a pick-up truck down the road with a bunch of ducks standing in the back.<P>A police officer pulls over the driver and informs him that he is speeding and then asks him where does he think he's going with all those ducks.<P>The driver says that he just doesn't know what to do anymore.<P>The officer says, "Look, there's a zoo not far from there and that's where you should be taking them. That will take care of your problem."<P>The man thanks the officer and drives off with his ducks.<P><BR>The next day the officer again sees the pick-up truck once again speeding down the road.<P>This time, though, all the ducks in the back are standing there with sunglasses.<P>The officer pulls over the driver over and says, "I thought I told you to take them to the zoo!"<P>"I did that," said the driver, "but now they want to go to the beach!"

Back