District 10 Champs?

It should be a good one i think alot closer than 30 but we will see and it is some heath issues i know for a fact 4 boys that have missed with sickness 1 is my son the other is my nephew anyone that watched the Abbott game or Blum game will remember number 11 and he has been out sick most of preseason

We will see friday (well i wont ill have to miss do to work) but if Aquilla is still missing key players it will be very very tough for them Blum is a very good team

Good luck and best wishes to all teams. Its about to get fun. Fall is in the air and district is about to start

Oilman better hurry up an give them a shot so they can get healthy. If I have heard right I heard your son is sick till the last district game against Abbott. Just what I heard..... Disaplaine is hell!

No sir not my son he is a freshman #3 and he is out this week with a concussion he got late in the 3rd quarter last week against joneboro and my nephew is number #11. But no worries

And again good luck to every team starting district this week

Thanks,
Rickey W Cook jr.

Well im a man of my word hats off to Blum. Aquilla couldnt pull it off so ill admit i was wrong i wont say im an idiot but i will say i was wrong (even though i did say if all starters were health and present) but a lose is a lose

Blum 38 Aquilla 30
Blum makes all but 1 extra points Aquilla makes zero i wasnt there to watch but thats the info i was passed along

Some of you guys that are familiar with this district: Just how good is Gholson? Will they be able to make a run at one of the playoff spots?

Gholson has the best spread back in the district which gives them a chance against anyone. And with the defense playing like it has look out. Should have pitched a shutout against Abbott except for a inexcusable call by the officials. Should be an awesome few weeks with Gholson playing Blum and then Aquilla.

Oilman33":2fs4x4d5 said:
Well im a man of my word hats off to Blum. Aquilla couldnt pull it off so ill admit i was wrong i wont say im an idiot but i will say i was wrong (even though i did say if all starters were health and present) but a lose is a lose

Blum 38 Aquilla 30
Blum makes all but 1 extra points Aquilla makes zero i wasnt there to watch but thats the info i was passed along

Aquilla only had one starter out. And it had nothing to do with health.

Class of 02":2pwlhbuj said:
Oilman33":2pwlhbuj said:

Blum 38 Aquilla 30

Aquilla only had one starter out. And it had nothing to do with health.

Actually 2 did you happen to see the starting center on the side line wearing a boot plus my son that has started the last 4 weeks was out with a concussion from the week before

Yes the qb is out but the starting center is out as well he got hurt in the Wylie prep he has been starting center all year and some last year my son has only been starting the last 4 weeks

One thing is for sure in 3weeks everything will be settled and on to the playoffs whom ever makes its out of the district should win first round 2nd round will for sure get tougher on both sides of the bracket

From everything that I've seen, Aquila fields a different team every week. They seem to be a really pretty good team when all of their starters are in.

Aquilla had discipline problems last year too, I recall driving 6 plus hours to watch Aquilla vs Blum in the playoffs last year only to have found out their stud RB had been suspended.
It was a very good game last year by the way,

I believe Aquilla Athletics or Aquilla ISD has a major problem with discipline because it's starting to show up again.

Back