district 1-14 finish

Kramer

11-man fan
Big Czech,
Since you are the only one who speaks on here about districts, How do you see this one finishing out.
Looking at the standings, it's a 3 team race, Abbott 2-0, Coolidge 2-0, Gholson 1-1.
I may be wrong but I do believe Aquilla and Penelope are eliminated.

Looks like Abbott has hit their normal yearly district stride after starting 0-2, Now winners of 6 in a row.
Coolidge has came out of no-where but will they have enough to knock down GALIATH.
Gholson has a long shot with Aquilla and Abbott remaining, but if Aquilla comes out flat because they have nothing to play for and the following week Abbott has clinched 1st with a VICTORY over Coolidge, then I can see Gholson having some life.
Of Course Coolidge would have to lose to Penelope as well for Gholslon to stay alive.

I see Abbott continuing there march into the playoffs with a convincing win over Coolidge (56-40)
and I see Coolidge taking 2nd place. Don't see them losing to Penelope as I once did.

I expect Abbott and Coolidge to be 1 and 2. My heart says Abbott wins there last 2 games and rolls into the playoffs ready to walk all over Blum or Avalon. My head tells me that Coolidge is a good football team that is well coached. They have losses to some very quality opponents and I expect a slobber knocker on Friday night in Coolidge. I'm guessing it's the ole, "Respect all, Fear none" motto they rest of the way out for both teams. Both schools have great coaching and players. Attention to detail and fundementals wins Friday night.

Abbott's tradition of "KNOWING" how to win this time of year along with there ELITE coaching wins this ball game. Crawford and Abbott gets by Coolidge 56-40.

Like I mentioned early, Abbott just understands winning in October & November.
The best common match-up was Blum.
Blum beat Coolidge,
Blum lost to Abbott,

Coolidge had an impressive win vs Aquilla but I will for once agree with Kramer. Beating Aquilla this time of year is much easier than beating Abbott this time of year.
Winners of 6 in a row, Abbott has found there stride.
I don't know what it is about Abbott when it comes to district and playoffs but they find a way to win.

If memory serves me correct, Coolidge has played Abbott extremely close the past 2 yrs but once again, Abbott FINDS A WAY. I think Coolidge will be too tight/nervous for this stage.
DISTRICT TITLE ON THE LINE, ABBOTT HAS PLAYED MORE IMPORTANT GAMES.

Abbott - 46
Coolidge - 26

Not leaving Gholson out of the mix because they only have 1 district loss but : Abbott 50 - Penelope 0 / Gholson 26 - Penelope 22

Aquilla @ Gholson will be interesting, Will Aquilla show up knowing they're dead in the water with no paddle and no life vest.

After taking a look at this game, I noticed Coolidges' schedule, if you can score 60, you beat them.

Rockwall Heritage 60 - Coolidge 24
Blum 60 - Coolidge 58
Jonesboro 60 - Coolidge 12

So I change my score from a prior post.

Abbott 60
Coolidge 32

Back