D2 Region 2

Tex

Six-man observer
Interesting picture in Region 2.
MC and Jayton will come out of District 5. Jayton is my pick to win.
Benjamin will win District 6. Paducah will take second.
Throckmorton will win District 7. Rule will take second.
Now, the interesting one, District 8. Strawn, Newcastle, Forestburg, Gold-Burg. Who wins it?
Cervantes is out in Strawn, New coach in Newcastle, New Coach in Gold-Burg.

Interesting picture in Region 2.
MC and Jayton will come out of District 5. Jayton is my pick to win.
Benjamin will win District 6. Paducah will take second.
Throckmorton will win District 7. Rule will take second.
Now, the interesting one, District 8. Strawn, Newcastle, Forestburg, Gold-Burg. Who wins it?
Cervantes is out in Strawn, New coach in Newcastle, New Coach in Gold-Burg.
Won’t be Strawn. It’s very sad for them but the west is not a place to try a full rebuild.

And your still being ignorant. Strawn wins every district game by 45+. But you know everything
I know your alumni and a fan but they lost all significant players from last year including the best player in the state. They have very few players coming out to play, so while I love your fan-hood your wrong

I know your alumni and a fan but they lost all significant players from last year including the best player in the state. They have very few players coming out to play, so while I love your fan-hood your wrong
They didn’t loose everybody lol. Again Strawn will win every district game by 45+. The state is about to hear about a young man named Corona. Just remember I said it here

Just my two cents...

D5 - Jayton or Motley County
D6 - Benjamin followed by a distant Paducah
D7 - Throckmorton...2nd will Rule or Woodson
D8 - Strawn followed by Newcastle

Could be the kid from Calvert moving to strawn. Corona. Heard he’s tough to shake but silent as the wind, practically invisible. Calvert Development Council has tried keeping him contained in Calvert with no luck.

Nobody is going to Strawn it’s a mass exit over there.
The only mass exit is the entire family headed to Benjamin. Only lost one player out of the deal but population dropped greatly. There are new faces in strawn already. It’s okay buddy when we are in week 11 I’ll say I told you so

They didn’t loose everybody lol. Again Strawn will win every district game by 45+. The state is about to hear about a young man named Corona. Just remember I said it here
From the state Championship game Strawn returns
Rushing Yards: 0
Passing Yards: 0
Receiving Yards: 0
Return Yards: 0
All Purpose Yards: 0

Leo Delatorre and Jesse Corona are the only returning members of the State team last year that touched the field and they accounted for 0 yds of offense. That is loosing everybody. Literally lost every contributor on a State Team.

Back