D2 Region 2

Didn’t realize so much was gone. This might be lees best coaching performance yet. Per shs2015.
Strawn would’ve won state without rigdon. Would’ve been harder? Sure! the two current players he mentioned would’ve started on every other team in Texas, both have plenty of experience, plenty of speed and are coach able. There’s been a few additions as well

I will agree to disagree to your first point. Second point sounds very iffy. Lastly you talking about the unfortunate situation with the Gordon kid or corona from Calvert coming in?

My information is that Strawn did not renew Coach Rigdon's contract so the Coach Rigdon and family were looking for the best situation to coach in. Wish the best for Rigdons going forward. Strawn will be rebuilding with or without the Rigdon boy, but most teams do every year. Only about three months till practice starts.

Do you think that the Benjaminites are going to wake up before they sleepwalk right off the precipice?
Ol' Johnny is salty. I think these teams know what they are getting with Coach Rigdon, but after they get what they want out of his kids they like to pretend that they are taking the moral high ground. Old Daddy Fowler at Richland was more than happy to keep a State MVP in Matthew and and his other All State Kid. However they weren't willing to be honest about it, but thats par for the course. Benjamin is going to be super hard to handle next year. If they can figure out how to utilize this all star team then they will do really well. I've watched all of these kids play and they will be amazing. Losing Zane Capps will heart Richland pretty good. Jayton will be solid as always and I'm hoping to see some Dark Horses make the West more interesting this year.

I’m betting he doesn’t get hired in Benjamin. If only the truth could be posted why it wasn’t renewed
Soooo…why wasn’t he? I mean, if it’s the truth, what’s the harm in telling? There’s no harm in stating absolute facts. We are all eagerly awaiting…

Ol' Johnny is salty. I think these teams know what they are getting with Coach Rigdon, but after they get what they want out of his kids they like to pretend that they are taking the moral high ground. Old Daddy Fowler at Richland was more than happy to keep a State MVP in Matthew and and his other All State Kid. However they weren't willing to be honest about it, but thats par for the course. Benjamin is going to be super hard to handle next year. If they can figure out how to utilize this all star team then they will do really well. I've watched all of these kids play and they will be amazing. Losing Zane Capps will heart Richland pretty good. Jayton will be solid as always and I'm hoping to see some Dark Horses make the West more interesting this year.
I wonder, did Old Daddy Fowler get his named etched on those trophies too? Will he get a statue next to JB's? Who was more important, the coach or the enabler? Any jealousy there? Johnny, can you answer some of these burning questions?

I wonder, did Old Daddy Fowler get his named etched on those trophies too? Will he get a statue next to JB's? Who was more important, the coach or the enabler? Any jealousy there? Johnny, can you answer some of these burning questions?
I mean it started before him, even though he has pushed it on in his time with RS. I guess you just continue what you know. However when you are the Principal and Superintendent, there isn't much Checks and Balances to that system. Then the second you hire a Principal you can't control, he gets let go and replaced with someone with a more "hometown" mentality.

Back