Toughest Region

I enjoy the back and forth so to speak as well, lord knows we need a laugh from time to time. Especially this time of year!!! If you're not busy I heard about a pretty good game today at 7pm in Slaton, WB making history tonight we hope!!!
I’m going to go watch the Strawn - RS game not because I don’t want see the WB -Happy but because it’s a lot closer to the house and I don’t wanna drive that far. Lol. I’m sure it will be a good game. Good luck tonight.

Now, I know this topic has been beaten to death over and over but I am fairly new to this site. I remember hearing Water Valley made history with their first second round win this season. For the life of me, I thought they had lost to Crowell in the third round in 2013. The research results revealed that was a lie. They lost the second round, and Crowell beat Ira in the third. So I am going to take a different approach to this overall toughest region debate. We'll start with DII. If you were an up and coming coach in DII, which region would you rather face? I: Anton, Klondike, Groom, Whitarral, Sands II: Balmorhea, Motley, Jayton, Grandfalls, Loraine, Blackwell III: Strawn, Gordon (scary enough with those two) IV: Richland, Oakwood, Calvert, Ogelsby.

Just kinda want to get everyones perspective and maybe expand my knowledge about each region. (And if I left your barn-burner team off, no disrespect. These are just a few that I know of in my short time here and according to the rankings.)

DI is the beast we will get into when this one dies lol

Now, I know this topic has been beaten to death over and over but I am fairly new to this site. I remember hearing Water Valley made history with their first second round win this season. For the life of me, I thought they had lost to Crowell in the third round in 2013. The research results revealed that was a lie. They lost the second round, and Crowell beat Ira in the third. So I am going to take a different approach to this overall toughest region debate. We'll start with DII. If you were an up and coming coach in DII, which region would you rather face? I: Anton, Klondike, Groom, Whitarral, Sands II: Balmorhea, Motley, Jayton, Grandfalls, Loraine, Blackwell III: Strawn, Gordon (scary enough with those two) IV: Richland, Oakwood, Calvert, Ogelsby.

Just kinda want to get everyones perspective and maybe expand my knowledge about each region. (And if I left your barn-burner team off, no disrespect. These are just a few that I know of in my short time here and according to the rankings.)

DI is the beast we will get into when this one dies lol
Region IV: Cherokee.

You forgot Follett in Region 1. They are usually the Kings of the North.
They are consistently good but only one team has ever won it from the Texas panhandle that was 2018 mclean Tigers. groom, Follett have made it.
But never won it. In fact follett made it to state in 2018 as well in d2 and Mclean beat them in regular season 56 to 0. Consitancy speaking top 3 are Happy D1 follett and groom who have mostly been D2

Back