D-2 Title contenders

Loyalty to your home town school is to be expected even commendable. It’s as it should be in small towns especially. However, a little common sense and maybe some humbleness should also be part of the equation. For anyone to think that Benjamin can be somehow easily handled and beaten is a tad bit crazy. 10-1 last year then throw in the two new coaches kids. One being a State game MVP as a freshman. Oh and a State winning Coach thrown into the mix. That’s a pretty dang good recipe for a State Title. No dog in this fight as they say not even in my schools Div. so maybe I just see it how it is.
Well then, maybe yall Tiger Adddult sissies should just sit this thread out with those Westbrookes Brothers adddults you're are so fond of.

You Tiger Adults and the WBA's have been half insulting each other on other threads, & then kissing 💋 back up to each other, so Mike won't yell at you for arguing.

You call that humble? Well, it is about as humble as beginning all your posts with "From the Fence".

But, that being said, some ah yall are eloquent 🩰🩰🩰...

Yall deserve each other.

Man....... you really got me there! I apologize, didnt know that Strawn ISD were just closeted Richland Springs supporters. Great sportsmanship though!

lol. So much RS hate. You can almost cut it with a knife.

I like Strawn. It's a nice little town. Even after Strawn beat RS last year and went on the championship, I rooted for Strawn. Does that make me a closet Strawn supporter? lol

Well then, maybe yall Tiger Adddult sissies should just sit this thread out with those Westbrookes Brothers adddults you're are so fond of.

You Tiger Adults and the WBA's have been half insulting each other on other threads, & then kissing 💋 back up to each other, so Mike won't yell at you for arguing.

You call that humble? Well, it is about as humble as beginning all your posts with "From the Fence".

But, that being said, some ah yall are eloquent 🩰🩰🩰...

Yall deserve each other.
Gotta love keyboard warriors. My post did not disrespect anyone. It wasn’t directed at any individual. But hey if it upset you that’s on you. As for me being a sissie that’s a childish thing to say. Let’s me know real quick your maturity level. So continue to be a keyboard warrior if you. Bless your little heart.

Region 1 - I see Balmorhea coming out of. Region 2 - Benjamin's to lose. Region 3 - Looks like Oakdale is the odds on favorite right now. Region 4 - This looks to be the strongest overall region with 3 top 5 teams (right now) battling to come out, Richland Springs, Cherokee and Lorain.

Richland Springs will always be a force. With or without Burhart.
It's not like the UIL took any of RS's new players away (other than Shelton) so most are aware that RS is loaded, loaded with new talent since last new year's semi. Not on that losing team at Dublin. Which is why JB's butt is in hot water in the first place. Can't control that impulse to bring in outside talent. Question is, can Rodgers and BE avoid the same behavior? Probably not. So yes RS is D2 contender.

It's not like the UIL took any of RS's new players away (other than Shelton) so most are aware that RS is loaded, loaded with new talent since last new year's semi. Not on that losing team at Dublin. Which is why JB's butt is in hot water in the first place. Can't control that impulse to bring in outside talent. Question is, can Rodgers and BE avoid the same behavior? Probably not. So yes RS is D2 contender.
Hey buddy ole pal I’m back sorta. Here we go again with that same ole Dublin game. Curious you mention bringing in outside talent to win yet continue to use that very game as an example of how it’s “properly” done lol. Keep it up old sport.

On the other matter the gavel has fallen. Just, unjust doesn’t matter what anyone thinks at this point. RSISD will continue to work hard and strive for greatness in all aspects for the kids. Wether it be sports, educational, and yes instilling God into their lives. They will move forward no matter who helms the football team. RS and everyone else bickering this should do the same and move forward. Nothing said here will change any of it. Just a few cents worth.

Sorry I’m not going back in forth between threads for the same thing******

With that said at this point

West-Benjamin looks to be top of the heap
Balmorhea
Jayton
Klondike

East seems to have a stalemate at the top
We will find out about RS and Cherokee week 7
Loraine
Oakwood

I'm sure Rodgers & Ethridge will toe the line fully aware that the UIL will be monitoring them closely. I'm certain they will carry the mantle. Shelton will be a great addition to the team next season. As you are probably aware, Cherokee & Rochelle's superintendents tried desperately to keep him off of Richland Springs gridiron next year by making him ineliglble next season as well. Fortunately, the UIL SEC shot down their ruling thus declaring him eligible next season.

Hey buddy ole pal I’m back sorta. Here we go again with that same ole Dublin game. Curious you mention bringing in outside talent to win yet continue to use that very game as an example of how it’s “properly” done lol. Keep it up old sport.

On the other matter the gavel has fallen. Just, unjust doesn’t matter what anyone thinks at this point. RSISD will continue to work hard and strive for greatness in all aspects for the kids. Wether it be sports, educational, and yes instilling God into their lives. They will move forward no matter who helms the football team. RS and everyone else bickering this should do the same and move forward. Nothing said here will change any of it. Just a few cents worth.
You're right. The case has been adjudicated whether we like the outcome or not. Time to move on. You can't move forward by looking backward.

Sorry I’m not going back in forth between threads for the same thing******

With that said at this point

West-Benjamin looks to be top of the heap
Balmorhea
Jayton
Klondike

East seems to have a stalemate at the top
We will find out about RS and Cherokee week 7
Loraine
Oakwood
Or we will find out when Richland Springs plays Cherokee in the playoffs.

I wouldn't sleep on Oglesby. Jeb Dixon has turned that team around over the past few years. I know we had a shootout with them two years back for the district championship, then they played Richland Springs close for awhile, this past year they beat Oakwood and Calvert, and they might be even better this year.

I wouldn't sleep on Oglesby. Jeb Dixon has turned that team around over the past few years. I know we had a shootout with them two years back for the district championship, then they played Richland Springs close for awhile, this past year they beat Oakwood and Calvert, and they might be even better this year.
Oglesby lost the thompson kid from last year team but bring back a loaded team that will be the sleeper from the east because of coaching in place…

Back