D-2 Title contenders

Hey buddy ole pal I’m back sorta. Here we go again with that same ole Dublin game. Curious you mention bringing in outside talent to win yet continue to use that very game as an example of how it’s “properly” done lol. Keep it up old sport.

On the other matter the gavel has fallen. Just, unjust doesn’t matter what anyone thinks at this point. RSISD will continue to work hard and strive for greatness in all aspects for the kids. Wether it be sports, educational, and yes instilling God into their lives. They will move forward no matter who helms the football team. RS and everyone else bickering this should do the same and move forward. Nothing said here will change any of it. Just a few cents worth.
Yes the Rigdon's played for Strawn and Richland Springs and I believe their father was coaching at each school, at least at Strawn. Lol According to your best butt hurt buddies that isn't recruiting, just hiring for athletic excellence! UIL approved so it seems. So what is your point other than to excuse RS's inherent behavior. Repeat the same behavior over and over again and sooner than later it will bite you on the butt. This one is UIL approved.

Yes the Rigdon's played for Strawn and Richland Springs and I believe their father was coaching at each school, at least at Strawn. Lol According to your best butt hurt buddies that isn't recruiting, just hiring for athletic excellence! UIL approved so it seems. So what is your point other than to excuse RS's inherent behavior. Repeat the same behavior over and over again and sooner than later it will bite you on the butt. This one is UIL approved.
You are right, but say you took the rigdons out of each of those equations. I think the highest percentage goes to the Dublin game for the outcome being different vs when they were at RS. I don’t have any RS buddies that live there unfortunately. I’m not butt hurt it is what it is on that part. Again though it’s all conspiracies in your head with all of it happening over and over ect. But here you are hoping on another chance to talk about RS. You ole closet fan you.

You are right, but say you took the rigdons out of each of those equations. I think the highest percentage goes to the Dublin game for the outcome being different vs when they were at RS. I don’t have any RS buddies that live there unfortunately. I’m not butt hurt it is what it is on that part. Again though it’s all conspiracies in your head with all of it happening over and over ect. But here you are hoping on another chance to talk about RS. You ole closet fan you.
How would you know that it isn't happening over and over again at RS if you are not there? Are you JB's best buddy? Your paid informers are not telling you everything like the rest of the clueless in Recruiting Springs. Designed to protect you from the UIL. Lol

How would you know that it isn't happening over and over again at RS if you are not there? Are you JB's best buddy? Your paid informers are not telling you everything like the rest of the clueless in Recruiting Springs.
Riiight. Ah and the paid informers I forgot about those. It’s all in your head bud. I’m ok with it, its eating you not me.

It was a UIL hatchet job.

How would you know that it isn't happening over and over again at RS if you are not there? Are you JB's best buddy? Your paid informers are not telling you everything like the rest of the clueless in Recruiting Springs. Designed to protect you from the UIL. Lol
Once again, your rants about make absolutely no sense. Come on man. You're an embarrasment to this website.

If I'm buying the beer?

There is another thread to pontificate about the UIL decision. This thread is about D2 contenders. Yes RS is still a contender, although I think they will go through a phase of distraction. Just in time for the Cherokee game.

I believe that RS had the advantage until yesterday. Depending on how they handle this distraction and the new coaches, I believe the chances are more like 50-50.

I am still hoping for a Benjamin / RS big game. But I will gladly cheer on Cherokee if they get that far. San Saba county is undefeated. A lot to be proud of.

Back