Six-man fan
Can RS still be a force?
Who in the east can contend?
Is the dynasty over?
New King on the block?
Strawn refitted ?
Is the west Benjamins to lose?
Inquiring minds want to Know?

RS will contend(but giving up so many points to lometa don’t seem good)

Cherokee/Loraine maybe a couple others

Will take this year and next to see the difference(need a chance to see the kids stop coming in)

Not sure about a new king

Strawn looks down down

Yes yes yes

Benjamin is loaded with bought talent. However the rest of sixman may make a statement and refuse to play them.

D2 is RS to lose and they won’t lose. Even with the little jab by the UIL RS wins easily

RS will contend(but giving up so many points to lometa don’t seem good)

They gave up 22 points. That's not a high number. The real take away from that game was how distracted they were in the first half (gee I wonder why?). However, they shook it off and put the smack down in the 2nd half.

RS is still a contender. How they do against Cherokee will be very key.

Benjamin is loaded with bought talent. However the rest of sixman may make a statement and refuse to play them.

D2 is RS to lose and they won’t lose. Even with the little jab by the UIL RS wins easily
Just like Gordon would get beat by Strawn....

I guarantee that RS would not beat Benjamin easily, more likely the other way around.

Benjamin hired two coaches with kids and everyone else was there the year before and went 10-1. You can recruit coaches and teachers to your school, they even have job fairs to RECRUIT teachers, nothing illegal about it.

Just like Gordon would get beat by Strawn....

I guarantee that RS would not beat Benjamin easily, more likely the other way around.

Benjamin hired two coaches with kids and everyone else was there the year before and went 10-1. You can recruit coaches and teachers to your school, they even have job fairs to RECRUIT teachers, nothing illegal about it.
Not so fast doc, let me be your huckleberry. There’s a coach who left and has a story of why. Carry on

Lol make a statement and not play Benjamin, you clowns are hilarious. From now on if you unfortunately hire coaches with kids, you are recruiting. I’d love to see the 20 minute affair between strawn and Benjamin. I guarantee it would be the longest 20 minutes you’ve had in a while.

Benjamin used to be a respectable outfit. Never really good at much, but still respectable. Honestly, probably should have shut down 15 years ago but they managed their money extremely well and have managed to survive. So if they want to sell their souls for a chance at a title, so be it.

Lol make a statement and not play Benjamin, you clowns are hilarious. From now on if you unfortunately hire coaches with kids, you are recruiting. I’d love to see the 20 minute affair between strawn and Benjamin. I guarantee it would be the longest 20 minutes you’ve had in a while.
Brent Fuller liking anything negative about strawn. His family has best strawn once out of all the years they’ve been affiliated. It’s ok you won one.

Benjamin would beat Strawn I’m not sure who negated that? RS will run over and through Benjamin. The thread was about D2 contenders. Strawn healthy with all players eligible probably makes it 3-4 rounds. Not to state

You missed a game last week huh? 🤔

Loyalty to your home town school is to be expected even commendable. It’s as it should be in small towns especially. However, a little common sense and maybe some humbleness should also be part of the equation. For anyone to think that Benjamin can be somehow easily handled and beaten is a tad bit crazy. 10-1 last year then throw in the two new coaches kids. One being a State game MVP as a freshman. Oh and a State winning Coach thrown into the mix. That’s a pretty dang good recipe for a State Title. No dog in this fight as they say not even in my schools Div. so maybe I just see it how it is.

Loyalty to your home town school is to be expected even commendable. It’s as it should be in small towns especially. However, a little common sense and maybe some humbleness should also be part of the equation. For anyone to think that Benjamin can be somehow easily handled and beaten is a tad bit crazy. 10-1 last year then throw in the two new coaches kids. One being a State game MVP as a freshman. Oh and a State winning Coach thrown into the mix. That’s a pretty dang good recipe for a State Title. No dog in this fight as they say not even in my schools Div. so maybe I just see it how it is.
The mvp is hands down the best athlete I’ve seen in a long time. RS has plenty to handle that

The mvp is hands down the best athlete I’ve seen in a long time. RS has plenty to handle that
You seem hell-bent against Benjamin and Gordon. Even though Richland Springs has technically been your (playoff) rival for awhile now... Funny how Strawn moves west and damn Benjamin and Gordon but now you have love for Richland Springs? Move your mouth up to your face since you keep talking out of your butt!

You seem hell-bent against Benjamin and Gordon. Even though Richland Springs has technically been your (playoff) rival for awhile now... Funny how Strawn moves west and damn Benjamin and Gordon but now you have love for Richland Springs? Move your mouth up to your face since you keep talking out of your butt!
RS and strawn have always gotten along fairly well.

Back