D-1 playoffs course

I think Saint Jo could be a darkhorse under the radar team. I might be slightly biased though. The way we played Jonesboro earlier in the year, really lifted my spirits and gave me hope. Anything can happen though, that's why they play the games instead of going off records and rankings.

Well..... What are we thinking for the second Round? Whats the biggest game this week? All eyes on May/Jonesboro and Rankin/Westbrook!! Does Van Horn stun Sterling? What does Happy/Borden have in store? Can Spur keep up the run they are on? If there is an upset, who will it be??

May big over Jboro
Water Valley huge over Lometa
Abbott big over Newcastle
St Jo toss up with Coolidge
SC should win
BC because their BC
No clue with WB/Rankin
same with Valley and Spur

Watched May vs Irion County in Robert Lee this Evening. This is Only My Opinion. Even though, May 45 them by Half. Irion County played well in the first Quarter & start of 2nd Quarter. Play calling started to take its toll, on Irion County. Not playing Conservative with the # 1 Team in D1, May. Irion County has Talent. Big, Fast Players. Coaching Hurt Them. Don’t be Offend by this Observation. May will have Problems with Jonesboro, if they don’t Step it Up. And a Bigger Problem with Water Valley.
Didn’t water valley struggle worse with IC then may did? Just curious that’s what it looked like

Didn’t water valley struggle worse with IC then may did? Just curious that’s what it looked like
IC came out strong had a good game plan threw some things in that wasn’t expected and made it close for a bit. Coaching staff for May made the adjustments necessary and that was that. No more points no more first downs. Completely dominated the game. Over at halftime. IC has some major talent coming back next year.

IC came out strong had a good game plan threw some things in that wasn’t expected and made it close for a bit. Coaching staff for May made the adjustments necessary and that was that. No more points no more first downs. Completely dominated the game. Over at halftime. IC has some major talent coming back next year.
That about sums up the Water Valley IC game too. They played a really good 1st quarter. And you are right IC will be hard to stop next year.

May big over Jboro
Water Valley huge over Lometa
Abbott big over Newcastle
St Jo toss up with Coolidge
SC should win
BC because their BC
No clue with WB/Rankin
same with Valley and Spur
I agree with you on these predictions.
May by at least 30
WV wins big
Abbott, St jo, and SC win
Haven't seen Happy play but I'm gonna say BC by 6
Westbrook upsets Rankin
Spur beats Valley

It awesome to see the progression each team makes between preseason and the playoffs. Good luck to all teams!

Back