Crickets

Ok Notes
1. No need to repeat yourself
2. It’s spelled Tiger. Just one g rookie
3. You need to put a Mr. in front of the Tiger
4. Blaming Mike’s software is just weak.
5. The idea of trash talk on here is intended to be about teams.
6. Nothing disrespectful about players or coaches.
7. Keep it clean
8. Bless your heart
Oh lord. Tigerfan85 was ready. I don't reccomend testing Tigerfan85.

Hey best of luck if your team is playing tomorrow.

No. Best of luck to the teams I want to win. I don't want the others to get lucky.

Go Bengi.

All the way with Willie.

Last edited:
Thanks buddy, we meant no disrespect with the talk, y’all have great kids and coaches
Brother it’s just trash talk ! Yal showed up with a different breed no disrespect! I was very impressed with Westbrook. Not to mention great class along with it . Hope next year these two teams go to state again next year . Just a question is 4 a senior which I hope lol? Number 3 is a soph I know but definitely a stud . As well as everyone else on that field !

4 is a senior.
Brother it’s just trash talk ! Yal showed up with a different breed no disrespect! I was very impressed with Westbrook. Not to mention great class along with it . Hope next year these two teams go to state again next year . Just a question is 4 a senior which I hope lol? Number 3 is a soph I know but definitely a stud . As well as everyone else on that field !

Correct #4 is a senior. Trust me the depth on the sideline is deep. 4 is a great athlete, teammate, and human. He will be missed.

Westbrook will be just as strong next year.

Back