Crickets

I watched Abbott play IC. Offensively Abbott has speed and they block well. Defensively and this is the puzzling part after hearing how great the defense is all season. In the second half #3 from IC comes in and scores 4td’s in the 3rd alone not sure how many he had at the end of the game. Abbott could not contain, cover or tackle this kid. Abbott did match Td for Td and got couple stops to assure the win. The difference vs WB is defense. IC did not have a good defense and that’s why they are not going to state. WB does. Abbott has to deal with WB’s #4 who’s better than IC’s #3 and they have to deal with him from opening kick off. WB’s defense is better than anything Abbott has seen this year. WB has had the dog fight games this year they don’t get rattled. I think this game is close for a while but the WB defense gets the stops and takeaways to give them a solid lead.
For the record I’ve heard Abbott was missing a star athlete at the IC game. Supposedly better than #6 I think they said he is #8. If this is the case and he can tighten up Abbott’s Defense then this game could be a toss up. I’m an East guy so I’m hoping it’s true. I do know that according to game roster #6 is just a sophomore and that’s not good news for us on East side next year. Good luck to both teams next week.

From the Fence:

Kinda wish May had made it to State again. Atleast their fans know how to trash talk and not hide in the shadows waiting for the inevitable 2nd place trophy to be handed to them on Wednesday.
Abbott folks really don't need to talk trash. We will leave that to all the experts.

For the record, I agree that the May fans have a strong trash talk game. Hats off to them. I guess sitting around in the gym the last four weeks or so watching boys basketball has given them the opportunity to come up with some real zingers.

Abbott folks really don't need to talk trash. We will leave that to all the experts.

For the record, I agree that the May fans have a strong trash talk game. Hats off to them. I guess sitting around in the gym the last four weeks or so watching boys basketball has given them the opportunity to come up with some real zingers.
It’s simply amazing how focused Abbott fans are on May. News flash we all know May is playing round ball that’s not new. Guess y’all still hurting from being sent to the gym by May a couple times at semi finals. It’s ok time to let go of that pain and focus on WB otherwise y’all gonna be crying even more.

From the Fence:

Kinda wish May had made it to State again. Atleast their fans know how to trash talk and not hide in the shadows waiting for the inevitable 2nd place trophy to be handed to them on Wednesday.
Lol may is to busy trying to win basketball games . Like they have been the last month . So nah they didn’t have a chance . 4 better teams in the east then may . Keep on talking fence lol tradition wins this year !

I will remember last week also the whole time you were running your mouth. Let’s not forget we were 38 point dogs last year as well so don’t act like y’all are the other underdogs to win.
Running my mouth due to no respect for a young team that gets no credit lol but credit will be due this coming week see ya then .

Lol may is to busy trying to win basketball games . Like they have been the last month . So nah they didn’t have a chance . 4 better teams in the east then may . Keep on talking fence lol tradition wins this year !
The tradition y’all have set is playing a weak schedule to lose first time you play a good team. Dude you talk trash about Westbrook not having tradition and that’s fine. Not real sure what Abbott has done except a lose in the state finals. Oh wait 2 losses in the state finals after Wednesday.

The only thing Abbott is known for is a pot smoking singer that don’t even claim the town he grew up in haha

Back