Crickets

Ok what’s going on here. I’m not seeing any tras talk between the teams heading to State. Not disrespectful but good old fun trash talk. I know I can stir the pot but giving everyone a chance. So let’s hear it. What y’all got to say?
20221208_180600.jpg
My apologies......... I've been busy but finally on my way back home. Trash talking will commence tomorrow or the next day 🤣🤣🤣

Mike, trying to look cool here & your faulty software posted my name up here twice for the same reply. Don't think Tigger gonna need much help trash-talking. He does have Winnie the Poo on his side...
Ok Notes
1. No need to repeat yourself
2. It’s spelled Tiger. Just one g rookie
3. You need to put a Mr. in front of the Tiger
4. Blaming Mike’s software is just weak.
5. The idea of trash talk on here is intended to be about teams.
6. Nothing disrespectful about players or coaches.
7. Keep it clean
8. Bless your heart

Ok what’s going on here. I’m not seeing any tras talk between the teams heading to State. Not disrespectful but good old fun trash talk. I know I can stir the pot but giving everyone a chance. So let’s hear it. What y’all got to say?

About four weeks into basketball season there in May. How's it going? I'm sure the boys are really enjoying it.

About four weeks into basketball season there in May. How's it going? I'm sure the boys are really enjoying it.
Yep kids are enjoying it. Just won a tournament. It is a bit warmer inside a gym too so there’s that. Y’all really don’t think going after me with these basketball jokes are upsetting me do ya? We had a great year no issues here with our season.

Yep kids are enjoying it. Just won a tournament. It is a bit warmer inside a gym too so there’s that. Y’all really don’t think going after me with these basketball jokes are upsetting me do ya? We had a great year no issues here with our season.
I'm sure the ambient temperature inside Cowboys Stadium is pretty nice this time of year. Kinda like a gym, just bigger and with footballs and goal posts and stuff🤣

I have questions about this game for sure. I know Abbott has speed but what I question is their size (not height) but overall strength. Westbrook brings both speed and very physical.

So my question is how does Westbrook Defense handle the dump passes and speed. I just don’t see Abbott’s d line matching up with the Westbrook offense line.

I see two things happening. WB either runs away with it or it’s a high scoring game that WB wins by 2 scores.

Back