Comparing Strawn and RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant tell me that Lee didnt know what he was getting when he hired Rigdon 😂😂😂
He knew he had two very athletic boys, one being POY and the other being DMVP.
You cant tell me JB didnt know that the Valleys (Teachers Assistant) girls bball coach RS hired had two athletic senior boys with varsity fball experience, along with the Rigdons. 2 Rigons + 2 valley kids+ JBs kid+ whatever they had returning... Oh and that happened a week before football started if you dont remember. Hicks brothers too, that's a good story!
How long was the Parsons kid away from Strawn before he moved back? What about Lee bringing in Clifton Baker from Silverton before the 2003 season?
Just letting you know that Rigdon and the Valley boys (girls basketball coach) were not hired under Coach Burkhart. They were hired under coach Tipton who was the AD that year. Coach Burkhart came back the next year.

Just letting you know that Rigdon and the Valley boys (girls basketball coach) were not hired under Coach Burkhart. They were hired under coach Tipton who was the AD that year. Coach Burkhart came back the next year.
JB came running back after wandering the desert of west Texas for a year(failed experiment at Stanton). Wasn't it superintendent Fowl Tip that hired the Rigdon family and the Valley crew? Tipton was obviously too good of a coach so he was let go to eventually to bring back the wunderkind or wanderkind coach dude.

Tsford... I'm from West Texas idiot 😂😂😂, you sure do have me figured out! Its hilarious you have a weird obsession with whoever you're talking about!

JB came running back after wandering the desert of west Texas for a year(failed experiment at Stanton). Wasn't it superintendent Fowl Tip that hired the Rigdon family and the Valley crew? Tipton was obviously too good of a coach so he was let go to eventually to bring back the wunderkind or wanderkind coach dude.
Just stating the facts. Coach Tipton hired Rigdon and the Valley Boys mother (girls basketball coach). The information was incorrect that JB hired Rigdon and "the Valley Crew".

Tipton, great guy but was average assistant at best. Had potential and showed his coaching skills, bowing out in the second round. He’s doing just fine though and I’m sure he’s not worried about it. I believe he jumped into the 11man ranks as a receivers coach.

I would just like to point out that neither of us have jobs, or we are pretty crappy at being productive at work.

Tipton, great guy but was average assistant at best. Had potential and showed his coaching skills, bowing out in the second round. He’s doing just fine though and I’m sure he’s not worried about it. I believe he jumped into the 11man ranks as a receivers coach.
Coach Tipton is a great guy and very knowledgeable coach. There were some other factors to the second round loss which were out of his control. He is doing fine, and did have a short stint as a receivers coach in 11 man.

Tsford, I’m sure you’ve done your research and are correct on some things, but if you do not know for a fact who gigem is whoever you are talking about, I mean you are kind of slandering that man and his family. I don’t know the situation but talking about someone and his family is pretty low. Keep it classy. Just my opinion

Tsford, I’m sure you’ve done your research and are correct on some things, but if you do not know for a fact who gigem is whoever you are talking about, I mean you are kind of slandering that man and his family. I don’t know the situation but talking about someone and his family is pretty low. Keep it classy. Just my opinion.
I just wish the hate could subside a bit. I’m sure most parents do the best they can for their kids. Most school districts are no different. So let’s all focus on football stuff that’s not so filled with hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back