Coming to Sixman???

Leman Saunders":212hviz7 said:
Springlake-Earth 93 and "are petitioning to play 11man football" that they "will play 11-man football but compete with 6man schools in all other sports"

I hope they have to compete with all 2a schools since 6man is beneath them obviously.

I am hoping that they do not allow teams to be "2A" in football and play in 1A vs other sports, this may help a few other schools decide to play 6 man. I know several have said no way for Roby but I also know it has been talked about within their program and has been brought up by several people, if they had to stay up in the new "2A" for basketball then that could help persuade them to come to 6 man football. I also know that it has been brought up around Bronte, apparently their JH grades are not real big either, one of the things that keeps getting brought up from Bronte is they would have to replace the turf.

I think it's strange that is you are a place like Anthony (enrollment 230ish) if you opt to play 3A football, then you have to play 3A for everything. But, the rules are different for 1A/2A schools? I don't see the reasoning.

Back