Coming to Sixman???

Perrin-Whitt 100...couldn't talk with anyone who would know if six-man had been even talked about...but guessing it hasn't been considered and it's not on the table...waiting to here back from the AD

Yes and I did bring that up while visiting with them...

OBK on that topic have you found any 6man scores for Booker v a Kansas team? I remember reading somewhere that they use to play a Kansas team

Ha doesn't even come close.

They seemed pretty pleased
with their mediocre roundball tradition
the few times we were over there
for that other roundball.

I think people and kids are afraid of change. Going down to sixman would mean they wouldn't get into the good colleges. Well that's not true. I've known 3 kids who went to the big colleges. ( People who think they want their kids there may have a change of heart) after they find out how much the tuitions are. I believe any kid who apply's himself or herself can go to any college and make a career for themselves. Change is scary and deep down that's what I believe keeps town from dropping down to 6man. If they only knew how fun it is they would know they made the right decision. Just my thinking.

Leman Saunders":1fklyd75 said:
Yes and I did bring that up while visiting with them...

OBK on that topic have you found any 6man scores for Booker v a Kansas team? I remember reading somewhere that they use to play a Kansas team

Never did. Newspaper coverage of Booker/Darrouzett/Follett was very spotty in those days. One of these years I'd like to peruse the UIL archives and see what they have.

D'Hanis - 99 - staying 11man, 6man not even being considered
Leakey - 93 -
Medina - 87
Rocksprings - 72 - have not reach someone who would be able to talk about
Nueces Canyon - ? - believe they voted six-man down in a school board meeting

For what it is worth this is what I have for 1A DII schools so far:

160 Wellington
153 Memphis
134 Wheeler
128 Gruver
125 Agua Dulce
124 Morton