Coaching Carousel

dmlancast44":50qntdn1 said:
Just got word, it is confirmed. Coach John Cherry is the new AD at Rochelle. Shawn Rogers is back at RS.
Any word on where Tipton is headed?

A few years ago rumor was he had an offer of some kind from Lake Travis. Maybe he’s working on something big.

Look lady, you were the one who asked the question about any word about where he was headed, even though you already knew the answer. I just played along with your farce, even though your intentions and actions have been fraught with hostility and bitterness. In other words, you started the whole thing. Get over it.

Johnny South":2tb0r3s2 said:
Look lady, you were the one who asked the question about any word about where he was headed, even though you already knew the answer. I just played along with your farce, even though your intentions and actions have been fraught with hostility and bitterness. In other words, you started the whole thing. Get over it.

You probably should just apologize for crossing a line and move on

Leave the kids out of it? Seriously? I know no one who sides with the Tiptons can make this claim.

I know why they are keeping their destination on the down low. I know many people who have said they would warn anyone who was thinking of hiring him. How do you think the coup was pulled off so easily? Tipton allies are the vocal minority.

todaysnottheday":1lhssprv said:
So let me get this straight Johnny South, The only thing I have ever heard you say that is remotely nice has to do with your best friend Jerry Burkhart. You seem to stand behind him, but want to talk bad about a coach and three kids.
Little Lady, with all due respect, I challenge you to find any post of mine where I "talk bad" about any coach. There are some bad coaches, but Thomas Tipton is not one of them.

This just in.....Thomas Tipton is headed to 11 man! Just got word that he will now be the new Wide Receivers coach at Vandegrift which is 6A. Wow! Wonder how many other coaches have went from 6man to 6A overnight ? That’s a big leap and a huge honor to be considered for such a job. VHS definitely just landed them a dang good coach and the 6man world just lost them a good one. Good luck Coach Tipton! We are rooting for you! I believe I just became a Vandegrift fan.

dmlancast44":f8m5z0px said:
This just in.....Thomas Tipton is headed to 11 man! Just got word that he will now be the new Wide Receivers coach at Vandegrift which is 6A. Wow! Wonder how many other coaches have went from 6man to 6A overnight ? That’s a big leap and a huge honor to be considered for such a job. VHS definitely just landed them a dang good coach and the 6man world just lost them a good one. Good luck Coach Tipton! We are rooting for you! I believe I just became a Vandegrift fan.

Lol. Wow. Can’t wait to see what happens when they find out he wouldn’t know a route if it bit him.

HeyBuddy":1f56t0uy said:
dmlancast44":1f56t0uy said:

Lol. Wow. Can’t wait to see what happens when they find out he wouldn’t know a route if it bit him.

That’s funny cuz I’m pretty sure he played college football. Let’s see......what have you ever done ?

dmlancast44":22utm6k2 said:
HeyBuddy":22utm6k2 said:
dmlancast44":22utm6k2 said:

That’s funny cuz I’m pretty sure he played college football. Let’s see......what have you ever done ?

Well, he was on the roster for 1 year. And that 1 year he had 1 stat. So he has 1 more that than I have. Huge success story. Lololol.

HeyBuddy":2c2qvciv said:
dmlancast44":2c2qvciv said:
HeyBuddy":2c2qvciv said:
dmlancast44":2c2qvciv said:

Well, he was on the roster for 1 year. And that 1 year he had 1 stat. So he has 1 more that than I have. Huge success story. Lololol.

Obsessed much?

Back