Coaching Carousel 2024

Kind of but kind of not head coaching news- but Tye Keith is leaving Sands to be the new offensive coordinator for the Rankin Red Devils. Really good get for Rankin.

He has not resigned from Benjamin.
You would think Baird would ask him what his plans are? I understand that Hayes is making the best decision for his family and I have no problem with that but Baird needs to do what is best for all of their students as well. If Hayes hasn’t accepted the job then tell him we are moving on. Who knows maybe he has accepted the job and we are just getting bits and pieces of the story.

You would think Baird would ask him what his plans are? I understand that Hayes is making the best decision for his family and I have no problem with that but Baird needs to do what is best for all of their students as well. If Hayes hasn’t accepted the job then tell him we are moving on. Who knows maybe he has accepted the job and we are just getting bits and pieces of the story.
Copied from SicEm's earlier post.
Under the Texas Education Code, contract employees are required to resign no later than 45 days before the first day of instruction for the school year. Resigning outside this timeframe can lead to a determination that you have “abandoned your contract” and a one-year suspension of your teaching certificate.

You would think that Hayes and Baird ISD has discussed his future and know what is going on. Pretty sure he cannot be employed at both places.

Back