Coaching Carousel 2022

I done wonder why Mongo felt he done needed Gabby when he had Tippy Toes. TT iz the greatest coachin’ jeenus thare iz…and he iz young, young, young. If Mongo and Gabby iz smart they will done listen to Tippy Toes. Or at least let him done call the plays. He iz prolly already a better play caller than ol Gabby.

I done wonder why Mongo felt he done needed Gabby when he had Tippy Toes. TT iz the greatest coachin’ jeenus thare iz…and he iz young, young, young. If Mongo and Gabby iz smart they will done listen to Tippy Toes. Or at least let him done call the plays. He iz prolly already a better play caller than ol Gabby.

Hey Barry, RS is looking very good rn. Don’t be the guy that is you know… best of luck to RS and everyone else!

Barry, just do us all the kindness and just support your team (RS). Its ok, you're a good guy. No need to be THAT guy lol. Thanks Barry.

Awww, fellers, I wuz jest tryin’ to have a lil fun. Ain’t nuthin serious about it. Yew see, about ten weeks ago they done cracked me open in the middle of the chest and yanked some hose from my left leg and the uther side of my chest and replumbed my ticker. No pun intended, but it ain’t fer the faint of heart. Glad to be upright and breathing air, but two problems: no more evercleer and I done see ghosts now. I reely did like the cleer and I ain’t reel fond of the ghosts. I done blowd three holes in the ceiling with 12 shootin at ‘em. But I am startin to git used to ‘em.

Awww, fellers, I wuz jest tryin’ to have a lil fun. Ain’t nuthin serious about it. Yew see, about ten weeks ago they done cracked me open in the middle of the chest and yanked some hose from my left leg and the uther side of my chest and replumbed my ticker. No pun intended, but it ain’t fer the faint of heart. Glad to be upright and breathing air, but two problems: no more evercleer and I done see ghosts now. I reely did like the cleer and I ain’t reel fond of the ghosts. I done blowd three holes in the ceiling with 12 shootin at ‘em. But I am startin to git used to ‘em.
Hope you're doing good Goob! You're a good man.

Back