Coaching Carousel 2022

Who would hate JB if he handed the keys over and became an assistant to any. No one would hate that (IMO) you’re just looking to start something coyote lol 😂
Why would he? It’d be considered recruiting or poaching or something along those lines if he did it. Funny that neither of those terms have been mentioned in this situation.
Keep on believin’ that Rigdon stepped down out of the goodness of his heart. lol 😂

There’s nothing to believe .. maybe it’s happen before but I’ve never heard or seen a Texas Highschool HEAD football coach step down and hand the keys over to someone else and become that mans assistant… since you want to start it, JB would never do that. He wants all the shine.. 2019 is tiptons title… now on to football…. IM DONE 😂

GO DAWGS

Why would he? It’d be considered recruiting or poaching or something along those lines if he did it. Funny that neither of those terms have been mentioned in this situation.
Keep on believin’ that Rigdon stepped down out of the goodness of his heart. lol 😂
Maybe it's because RS has recuited/poached and is known for it (since '99 basically) Yet, RS believes that since it is "legal", there is no problem with it. It's the "Richland Springs rule", sorry not sorry. That's why the Benjamin guy on here said they learned from RS. Get used to it, many other teams are using the "RS rule" now. Thanks!
The parents and kids from Stanton cant say he handed the keys away. He literally quit and moved out quick without addressing those parents/kids. But take his side/cover story smh... Lol

Maybe it's because RS has recuited/poached and is known for it (since '99 basically) Yet, RS believes that since it is "legal", there is no problem with it. It's the "Richland Springs rule", sorry not sorry. That's why the Benjamin guy on here said they learned from RS. Get used to it, many other teams are using the "RS rule" now. Thanks!
The parents and kids from Stanton cant say he handed the keys away. He literally quit and moved out quick without addressing those parents/kids. But take his side/cover story smh... Lol
Tipton was relieved of his duties because he was not a leader.

Rigdon went after Hays because he knew he and junior Wesley were incapable of making a state run. Jamie knows he is not capable or has the mental capacity to lead a team to state.

JB forgot more than Rigdon will ever know.

Who would hate JB if he handed the keys over and became an assistant to any. No one would hate that (IMO) you’re just looking to start something coyote lol 😂
Jerry Burkhardt & Shawn Rogers are Jordan and Pippen in the 6 man coaching world. Deny and hate if you wish. Facts are facts. Don’t like it, win it 10 times.
You have to love the Crows.
Fly with the Eagles baby!

Glad this happened at Benjamin and not at RS. Can’t even imagine the hate! 😜
Tipton was relieved of his duties because he was not a leader.

Rigdon went after Hays because he knew he and junior Wesley were incapable of making a state run. Jamie knows he is not capable or has the mental capacity to lead a team to state.

JB forgot more than Rigdon will ever know.
Seems smart then

Chaka Rigdon is Jordan. It ain't the X's and the O's, its the Jimmys and the Joes.

Why are we still talking about this everybody knows he is athletically gifted. Unfortunately here’s the make up.
At this point I believe he’s attaining attributes from all.
Maybe Jordan’s ability
Lebrons teaming
Then just slap on some LBFS like you were a 6 year old with a bottle of ketchup and a corn dog. (Lavar Ball Family Syndrome)
I think everyone would like for him to be a dolla dame though. Lavar just can’t keep injecting himself into the situation. 😂

It doesn’t matter football is here people!!
Good luck to all this year!

Last edited:
In fairness to JB, how many 6-man coaches ever try to coach, much less do well, in 11-man? The only one I can think of is Mike Reed.

Not trying to start anything, but Nathan Hayes had his best shot to coach 11-man at Water Valley this year. Either Hayes himself and/or Water Valley ISD thought that was a bad idea.

While I understand Hayes played 6-man in high school, 11-man is a different animal. Just from a management standpoint, you have to know how atleast two different games within the game (the linemen and the skill guys) interact with eachother on both offense and defensive.

Cut JB some slack, ya'll!

The sterling city coach forgive me is it Cisco maybe.?.? Stayed I believe. So there will be another example. Does anyone know what years coach Reed was at Hamilton.?

Why are we still talking about this everybody knows he is athletically gifted. Unfortunately here’s the make up.
At this point I believe he’s attaining attributes from all.
Maybe Jordan’s ability
Lebrons teaming
Then just slap on some LBFS like you were a 6 year old with a bottle of ketchup and a corn dog. (Lavar Ball Family Syndrome)
I think everyone would like for him to be a dolla dame though. Lavar just can’t keep injecting himself into the situation. 😂

It doesn’t matter football is here people!!
Good luck to all this year!
Bad example
In fairness to JB, how many 6-man coaches ever try to coach, much less do well, in 11-man? The only one I can think of is Mike Reed.

Not trying to start anything, but Nathan Hayes had his best shot to coach 11-man at Water Valley this year. Either Hayes himself and/or Water Valley ISD thought that was a bad idea.

While I understand Hayes played 6-man in high school, 11-man is a different animal. Just from a management standpoint, you have to know how atleast two different games within the game (the linemen and the skill guys) interact with eachother on both offense and defensive.

Cut JB some slack, ya'll!
Some folks are just meant to be 6man coaches.. nothing wrong with it… 6man way better than 11man to me anyways!! JB never should go back up again to 11man

Back