Coaching Carousel 2022

Dime Box still open per their website

Fruitvale still open per their website

I dont see a posting on the Leverett's Chapel website

I saw nothing on Wildorado's site at all lol

Max Preps lists John Wood as HFC at Panther Creek. Can anyone confirm?

Looks like All Saints will not be fielding a team this year
I have an e-mail in to the AD to confirm. TAPPS posted a note on its website this morning about wanting to hear from schools that might not be fielding fall soccer, volleyball and football teams as originally planned. Of course, the diocese in San Antonio last Friday announced that San Antonio St. Gerard would close for 2022-2023.

Athletic director Kyle Simons confirmed by e-mail that this is indeed the case. No six-man football for Lubbock All Saints Episcopal this year.

Last edited:
Can you expound please?
Just saying several coaches have moved around way late in the off season and his year and some after signing contracts and after 30 days. I guess the 30-45 day rule will need some clarifications going forward. Rest up tomorrow Johnny Monday starts a fun but long season. Hope to see y’all along the way

Just saying, if there are less than 30 days before school starts when a teacher wants to change schools, he/she can be held to the contract, or risk having to lay off for a year, until the contract expires. Just saying.

Just saying, if there are less than 30 days before school starts when a teacher wants to change schools, he/she can be held to the contract, or risk having to lay off for a year, until the contract expires. Just saying.
That’s a slippery slope Johnny. Better hope your closets clean if your gonna go that route

Coach Rigdon is really a Basketball guy, this was a great move by Benjamin ISD and Coach Jamie Rigdon! This man literally stepped out the way and gave the keys to Hayes!! Coach Jamie Rigdon is the best! Good luck to the Mustangs this season… This Milford Bulldog will be rooting for you guys to be great!!

Go Dawgs

Back