Coaching Carousel 2022

? Explanation ? So Rigdon and Hayes are still going to Calvert?
Hayes is going to RS, you already know that sir. He said it’s the most money he’s ever been offered
Sounds like a good investment of the taxpayers dollars. Another form of educational funding if not the norm. Is that just a coaches salary he will receive or does it include the janitor's salary too?

Good point Tex. I was wondering the same. Does Lee get double pay after acquiring the super job plus being a coach after the Aquila thing.? Funding funding. Is he also the girls AD?

Wait wait your not going to go into this educational rant you always do are you.? Even after hiring mr rigdon for his educational purposes. If you are I’ll stop and you can go into your statistics ect.

Good point Tex. I was wondering the same. Does Lee get double pay after acquiring the super job plus being a coach after the Aquila thing.? Funding funding. Is he also the girls AD?
I understand Coach Lee got a nice pay bump when hired as Super and the numbers are probably available somewhere. Do I note a hint of jealousy Arnie? I'm sure JB is thinking of having a Coup de tete at Richland Springs himself.

I understand Coach Lee got a nice pay bump when hired as Super and the numbers are probably available somewhere. Do I note a hint of jealousy Arnie? I'm sure JB is thinking of having a Coup de tete at Richland Springs himself.
Correct and that’s where those dollars are getting spent. Jealousy? Hardly, You can use that money you get from your 35mm film and bet that plus the ranch. So Cervantes and the other long time cordinator are gonna be gone? Clearing house. You’ll be alright then.

Correct and that’s where those dollars are getting spent. Jealousy? Hardly, You can use that money you get from your 35mm film and bet that plus the ranch. So Cervantes and the other long time cordinator are gonna be gone? Clearing house. You’ll be alright then.
I believe it is the player of the year that is going to be on the move. Hopefully here but i don’t know that yet.

I believe it is the player of the year that is going to be on the move. Hopefully here but i don’t know that yet.
Oh well that’s news to me. Not for argumentative sake but it would be the parents moving kid hasn’t a choice usually.I assumed he would stay under the tutelage of Lee.

Oh well that’s news to me. Not for argumentative sake but it would be the parents moving kid hasn’t a choice usually.I assumed he would stay under the tutelage of Lee.
Something is going on there I am not sure what though

If Grayson isnt at Strawn next year, they will be in full-rebuild mode. I'm still being told they're still staying at Strawn, dont know where yall are hearing these rumors. Still, with Grayson, he will have to pull A LOT of weight for Strawn to be competitive and he will have to lead. Losing 10-12 seniors is a lot to replace, especially the experience.

Correct they are still there so I dunno who did say the first time they were leaving. I didn’t realize strawn lost that many seniors. Would the rigdon kid be the only returning starter?

Milford ISD

3h ·
Milford Bulldog Parents, Guardians & Community Members,
We would like to introduce to you our new AD/Head Football Coach, Coach Cervantes
Coach Cervantes grew up playing 6-man football, he has coached for nine years as a 6-man football coach, most recently the top assistant at Strawn. Coach Cervantes has coached and supported a variety of sports. Below are Coach Cervantes's accomplishments at Strawn ISD.
Teacher/Coach Strawn ISD 2016-Present
High School Football Defensive Coordinator/Assistant Coach
District Champions 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2021
Bi District Champions 2016,2017, 2018, 2019.2020, 2021
Regional Champions 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
State Champions 2017, 2018, 2021
Head Basketball Coach Boys (2017-2019) and Girls (2020-2021) 2017-2021
Bi District Champions 2018 (Boys), 2019 (Boys) ,2021(Girls)
Area Champions 2019 (Boys) ,2021(Girls)
Head Junior High Football/Track Coach 2016-Present
High School Track Coach 2016-Present
Relay and Pole Vault Coach
Regional and State Qualifiers 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021
Welcome to Bulldog Nation, Coach!
🐾

Milford ISD

3h ·
Milford Bulldog Parents, Guardians & Community Members,
We would like to introduce to you our new AD/Head Football Coach, Coach Cervantes
Coach Cervantes grew up playing 6-man football, he has coached for nine years as a 6-man football coach, most recently the top assistant at Strawn. Coach Cervantes has coached and supported a variety of sports. Below are Coach Cervantes's accomplishments at Strawn ISD.
Teacher/Coach Strawn ISD 2016-Present
High School Football Defensive Coordinator/Assistant Coach
District Champions 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2021
Bi District Champions 2016,2017, 2018, 2019.2020, 2021
Regional Champions 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
State Champions 2017, 2018, 2021
Head Basketball Coach Boys (2017-2019) and Girls (2020-2021) 2017-2021
Bi District Champions 2018 (Boys), 2019 (Boys) ,2021(Girls)
Area Champions 2019 (Boys) ,2021(Girls)
Head Junior High Football/Track Coach 2016-Present
High School Track Coach 2016-Present
Relay and Pole Vault Coach
Regional and State Qualifiers 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021
Welcome to Bulldog Nation, Coach!
🐾
GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

Back