Coaching Carousel 2022

RL bumped their job opening post... which I don't think they would do if hayes was still coming
He said he is going to RS they offered more money to be a assistant than he can make as a HC or AD
I have heard this from the beginning with legitimate sources telling me this is happening. Now it looks like it may happen after whatever happened at Robert Lee. I was convinced that when he took the job, the rumor was bs but now it looks like it may happen. #RecruitingSprings

RL bumped their job opening post... which I don't think they would do if hayes was still coming
He said he is going to RS they offered more money to be a assistant than he can make as a HC or AD
I have heard this from the beginning with legitimate sources telling me this is happening. Now it looks like it may happen after whatever happened at Robert Lee. I was convinced that when he took the job, the rumor was bs but now it looks like it may happen. #RecruitingSprings
I am new to six man but have been following this site and reading a lot of post, how do small schools like these afford to pay so many coaches big salaries

Hayes will not be in Richland Springs in opinion unless they hire both of them. I feel like he wants to coach with his brother and that’s not a good fit

Hayes will not be in Richland Springs in opinion unless they hire both of them. I feel like he wants to coach with his brother and that’s not a good fit
I'd bet Benjamin would hire both if the Hayes brothers want to coach together. Apparently, they're going after a "big name" hire and I think Hayes fits that criteria.

Hayes is not going to Richland
Hayes is considering the offer. From what I am told so is Harley. We have tried to get them both at Benjamin and no luck so far. We have some Big time guys applying Though so 🤞. These boys deserve a good coach.
If Benjamin were to hire Harley and Hayes, they should/could be the favorites in the west and would have a great chance to win state with what they have coming back. Adding Tallon and Braxton would make them extremely dangerous imo...

From what I hear is Benjamin is built to contend this next year but maybe not so much afterwards again just what I’m hearing. Hayes has freshman and I believe a 7th grader so he’s more than likely wants a bright future as well

Benjamin has strong sophomore and junior classes which will be (obviously) be junior and seniors next year. Hayes kids will be sophomore and 8th grade. So idk… I think it would be a solid fit imo.

Back