Coaching Carousel 2022

They still are all open as of now. Haven’t been told otherwise.

Also once a job is filled please let me know so I can put filled or just remove the posting. Thanks again fellas

Yup, heard RS got the 2 year starter from a neighbor school (San Saba). Huge kid, runs hard, looks like Big Rig...
Yeah smells fishy though cause his old coach told me that RS said he already moved but he has received 8 separate emails from people telling him that RS recruited the kid promised him a starting position and are still trying to find the family a house. They also found enough money to bring in the Water valley coach with a stud kid is what we are hearing

About time to go back to the old days of having to go to a school for a year before being eligible. Why would WV Coach want to take an assistant job when there are some good AD/HC jobs out there? I think his son will be in the 10th grade. Pick a good school and take your kids and go build a better team. I, personally, know very little about RS but I don’t think the AD/HC position will be available any time soon.

I don't want to speak for Coach Hayes, but I will say I have several friends who have left AD jobs for assistant positions. They were tired of handling all the AD stuff, and just wanted to coach and not have to deal with everything else that comes along with it. Again, not saying Coach Hayes feels this way, but it happens a lot more than people would think.

About time to go back to the old days of having to go to a school for a year before being eligible. Why would WV Coach want to take an assistant job when there are some good AD/HC jobs out there? I think his son will be in the 10th grade. Pick a good school and take your kids and go build a better team. I, personally, know very little about RS but I don’t think the AD/HC position will be available any time soon.
He will get AD money at RS and they are bringing in additional talents, it’s a easy trip to play for a ring.

Yeah smells fishy though cause his old coach told me that RS said he already moved but he has received 8 separate emails from people telling him that RS recruited the kid promised him a starting position and are still trying to find the family a house. They also found enough money to bring in the Water valley coach with a stud kid is what we are hearing
I have heard this too about the WV coach, can anyone confirm?

Surely they’ll take190 or 45. Neither are to bad as long as they have a grille guard especially 45 south of the Colorado. I couldn’t imagine trying to get there on a backroad

Last edited:
Just a quick question for you three. I live just a hop, skip, and a jump from RS, and I haven’t heard any of this stuff that you are talking about. Where does all of your information come from?

Man-friends. Is what I recall South. It’s all hear say. Same ole same ole. Last year Richland had a Rankin kid, Brookesmith kid (that did move to May) and a couple more. That amounted to nothing. Just the itch of RS living rent free. Sorry Roach, thread was jacked. Hope that coaching search is going as planned. Good luck Sir

Back