Coaching Carousel 2022

Based on what I'm hearing, you can go ahead and add Benjamin to the list of schools looking for a head boys coach. I hope they're able to keep building on the program that's in place there now!
Thats kind of surprising granted the season they just had.

Anybody heard any happening with Milford? Have they interviewed or even had applicants to apply there yet?
Wonder who will get this job… Milford needs to go young with this hire. Hire a young experienced coach who will be there for long run… bring excitement back to the town of Milford.. why did the other coach leave? Didn’t they just hire a new coach last off season? I thought he would be there a few years.

I'm convinced he needs to be playing 11-man QB right now if he wants a shot of playing college ball. 11-man coaches hate sixman and will look for any excuse to weed people out at QB. From what I've seen, Chaca would be a heck of a SS/OLB/ILB type guy.

I had said earlier that Chaca needed to be in a good eleven man program in order to showcase his talents. I just thought if Jaime wanted to stay in Sixman that Milford might be a good fit for him.
Strawn was a pretty good fit for him don’t you think? Why do you care where they end up? RS ran him out of town, unless you want Chaka out of y’all’s way!! Well you have a clear path now sir!!!

Back