Coach Grimes thread

Well, I suspect that ole JAFO is kind of like that ole pig that you have been warned about, in that be careful the pig likes it. Anyway, having watched this for a bit. Would JAFO change or alter his tune in ole Coach Grimes was a WASP? Just curious, I know Coach Grimes well, I consider him a good guy. I hold as do others that a person is presumed innocent until proven guility. If he is found guility, I will be disappointed, but I have been before and probably will be again. Just my two cents on the matter.

Ha, for all those who were wondering when it was coming.

Too bad this is not a funny subject. If you've ever been stuck inside most of a couple of days with kids of the right age to want him on 24/7 (spongebob clock, spongebob sheets...) you might agree he deserves to die.

PopeBurford":3c4e0b4d said:
JAFO":3c4e0b4d said:
I guarantee sponge bob will never be up on federal charges like grimes has.
Just as I suspected.... were dealing with a cartoon character!
Don't we all wish that was so, then all we would need is an eraser to solve our recurring problem. "Cartoon Character", that surely would explain some of the seeming intellectual shortcomings….

News from Temple/Waco area is that Grimes has plead guilty. He did acknowledge that he was aware that his brother was dealing drugs and had also allowed individuals to remove drugs from his home prior to the arrival of law enforcement officials. Understand that his sentencing will be sometime in the near future from the news report yesterday.

He plead guilty to a charge that he was not charged with as for what he was arrested for. THis charge came about from his statement of letting the guys back in the house after his brother was arrested. The feds did know he was letting them in the house but this charge is because he knew illegal activity was going on and he did not turn his brother in. Glad Coach is getting this behind him so he can move on with his life.

He plead guilty to a lesser charge than the original charge. He was charged with the offense he plead guilty to. You cannot plead guilty to something you are not charged with. Reducing charges is a normal thing that prosecutors do in order to make a better case against others involved. In my mind this does not clear Mr. Grimes. He was involved in some way and elected to take no action. That would not be the example I would want as a coach at any level.

Says he plead down to charges that would allow him to maybe coach again. Wow, I would sure hope no high school would hire them to mentor their children.

Back