Coach Grimes thread

MLP1108":28fnykaz said:
All my information comes from what Coach's attorney told the family & friends after the court hearing on Jan. 3. The
Federal Governments form of a plea bargain states that the person admits their guilty of the crime they were charged with. This is called an acceptance of responsibility. In turn the person gets a 2 to 3 point deduction. Coach Grimes charges were dropped, but they charged him with Failure to Report a Crime.. In my opinion, Coach did nothing wrong. I can tell you this from talking to Coach Grimes and his family. The thing that hurts the most involves his brothers actions.
well thanks i know not much of my business but since it was trust into the public i wanted to understand... i know alot are not going to like what im about to say but here goes the thought of nothing is thicker than blood goes to ways sometimes that blood gets on you and the bad stains the good.....

I have read this entire thread through several times. Two things I know. This is a tragic story. I consider Coach Grimes a friend from the past, in the present and in the future. God bless you Coach.

Don Hardin
Abilene

Back