Buckholts HC Resigns

6manfan4life":3sxacnaf said:
does anyone know what happened here?

Yeah, The coach resigned.....
That Satcher coach came on and defended BHS....
51eleven....came on here saying the bug icon freaks him out....
Old Bearkat....came on here with a smiley emoti-con....
WV Backer....came on here and said nothing about Water Valley Football....
Old Bearkat....Came back on and PUNISHED satcher with his saying, A coach CALMy MOUNTS the pedastal (MOUNT CALM, CALMy MOUNTS.... GET IT.... PRetty darn funny....
Satcher.... Attended the homecoming, was voted MR. Football.....and given the key to the city...
Johnny South.... and that shelton guy became internet 6-man friends.....
Little Doc....prescribed the CORRECT question....Y would a past coach attend a school's homecoming where he left from......

That summed up what's going on with this thread of why Buckholts coach resigned...

I'm sorry, but to me it's just bad taste to see the prior year coach show up at homecoming, even if he promised the kids he'd come back, yada, yada, yada. If he retired from there, fine. But with the past team struggling, and the former winning coach showing up, you know there was a lot of talk generated about if he was here, we wouldn't be having all these problems, etc., etc. I just think any coach with any foresight would of seen the scenario as not in the best interest for former school or community. Surely he was privy to what was going on there if he has so many friends there, as all coaches do when they leave a place. Just my opinion. I hope the Buckholts kids get it turned around with whoever takes over.

6manfan4life":2gr20dej said:
so no one actually knows why this year's coach left?

My hypothesis is :
0-5 start
New Coach was a last minute hire
Last yrs team made the playoffs
Previous Coach attends games and communicates with parents, kids, board members of BHS.
WHO DOES THAT ANYWAYS....

And we're all human and humans gossip.....
So I'm thinking a couple of those conversations went as:
Coach, We sure do miss you, wish you were still here because our kids are better than this.
Coach says back, Well, It was fun, wish I was still here but I'm at a new school now.

But the history of Buckholts is, BHS doesn't keep coaches for a very long time.

Question was asked, What coach attends homecoming games of a school he has left....

SATCH DOES...

Be careful because he is the only man alive that CAN take out Chuck Norris

Kramer":2bl5fcni said:
Question was asked, What coach attends homecoming games of a school he has left....

SATCH DOES...

Be careful because he is the only man alive that CAN take out Chuck Norris

So if you do a google search on the coach, the response is "You can't find Coach Satcher unless he wants you to find him?"

6manfan4life":28obe18e said:
so no one actually knows why this year's coach left?

Hilarious watching the pop shots at coachsatcher. Coach Ruzicka left for a personal reason that has nothing to do with Buckholts. It's not my story to tell, but it had nothing to do with the team or school. Just really bad timing for Buckholts.

As far as the old coach coming to a game, we've had tons of coaches come back to watch kids play. Satcher's first year, Coach Schwartz came to a game and no one said a word. Didn't realize a coach going to his old school would ruffle feathers. He wasn't the best coach in the world, but he cared about our kids. You can take all the shots you want at him, it's a free country. But make no mistake, he had nothing to do with this departure and his visit was 100% acceptable. I guess now once you leave your never allowed back at that school for the rest of your life - even if your sister and her kids still live there.

Wonder Dog":tca94xm6 said:
6manfan4life":tca94xm6 said:
Previous Coach attends games and communicates with parents, kids, board members of BHS.
WHO DOES THAT ANYWAYS....

And we're all human and humans gossip.....
So I'm thinking a couple of those conversations went as:
Coach, We sure do miss you, wish you were still here because our kids are better than this.
Coach says back, Well, It was fun, wish I was still here but I'm at a new school now.

But the history of Buckholts is, BHS doesn't keep coaches for a very long time.

Went from sitting with my sister, to attending game(s), communicating with parents, kids and board members. LOL. This is a bit a stretch. As many times as I have watched past employees (coaches) show up to schools on an off day; I never dreamed of it being deemed inappropriate or in bad taste. I had one of Mount Calm's past head coaches show up to the Aquilla game this year and came on the field afterwards. I didn't view it as disrespectful. Guess that's just me. By the way, no I couldn't take Chuck Norris out; but maybe Bruce Lee.

Maybe satch should spend less time on here and more time on medical cures and come up with a cure for Ebola. You are by a landslide the number 1 coach to post on here...

Satcher reminds me of the super hero aqua man. Yes he can talk to badgers but he will always be remembered as the one super hero that never made it big....unless u travel the creek beds of Buckholts.....

Kramer":1o1j3jji said:
Satcher reminds me of the super hero aqua man. Yes he can talk to badgers but he will always be remembered as the one super hero that made it big....unless u travel the creek beds of Buckholts.....

Not Aqua Man; but maybe Carnivore. Roaming the earth, constantly battling trolls.

By the way, Jim Hauk is now and will forever be the hero of Buckholts Football.

I have been reading this thread since it was posted and respected satcher's reply about keeping the promise to his past students/athletes. A great reason for anyone to go back to a school where they spent countless hours and sacrificed so much family time. Family was another reason he was there and a reason why he left. Everyone always says it, family first, yet some of the people who are on here have seem to have forgotten that. Coach I admire you decision to go back. Keep up the research on the Ebola

Didn't Buckholts only have about 3 teachers in the whole school come back to teach this year that were there last school year? Hasn't the overall turnover there been extremely high here lately? I think Satcher is to nice a guy to REALLY say what the problem at Buckholts is.

Back