Bryson vs may

BrysonCowboys

11-man fan
What happened in this pretty close games I heard the refs weren't on brysons side even called 2 touchdowns back and they lost by 7 and were a 45 point underdog.

Worst refs I've seen all year. May received terrible calls, they didn't know about spot of the foul and cost May 25 yards on 1 play. Bryson is a good team and they gave May fits all night.

BrysonCowboys":14mgvxsm said:
What happened in this pretty close games I heard......

You heard? So you were not there right? This was one of the worst examples of officiating I have seen in a long time. I dont remember any touchdowns being called back on Bryson's end. They could have but I dont remember it. May had them. May has played a clean game all year and had very few flags all year....however they probably got as many as they had all year combined in this "not fair game", and there should have been multiple flags called against Bryson and yet...they were not called. The officials used 11 man rules to apply to the penalties and committed general acts of WTH?

You are right that the game was too close. May did not play as good as they normally do and Bryson played a pumped up game and left it all on the field. They never looked defeated and they never gave up, plus they have an amazing QB and a BOB,(Big Ol'e Boy) that starts on the offensive line that his sole purpose is to wreck havoc and he does it well.

It was a great spectator game. I watched the game as a neutral observer and I will agree the refs seemed a little fuzzy at times. I don't think it effected the outcome much but in a close game like that it makes you wonder.

Both teams were able to play their own games offensively and it was fun to see the contrast of a very disciplined and methodical May team running out of tight formations and an extremely creative, no huddle, mostly spread type offense, Bryson team. Bryson missed on some great scoring opportunities in the 3rd quarter when they were inside the 5 three times in a row and couldn't get in. However, Bryson showed a lot of heart and determination, especially late in the game. I was proud to see them claw back each time it looked like they were going to be out of it. It was a good game right down to the last few seconds.

Hats off to May for hanging in there and doing what they do best.

Back