Best Teams This Year

I agree.....Throckmorton boys have a GREAT chance to add yet another gold this year to their winning GOLF TRADITION........they didn't lose any seniors and will have an even better shot with some new talent of an up and coming Freshman. When you have five team members capable of shooting in the 70's, you got alot going for you!!! Go Hounds!<P>The girls lost several good players but still have our State Medalist, Libby Scarlett. Hopefully some of the other girls will jump in to make the girls team a success!

Throckmorton isn't that good of a team. They have some great players with great attitudes but some aren't nice or very good. <P> Paint Creek is a school that played with Thockmorton to get ready for district and they both ended up in Regionals. :p

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR> Throckmorton isn't that good of a team. They have some great players with great attitudes but some aren't nice or very good. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Who exacly are you refering to? I've played with them and they ARE great, but I dont know where you got that last part from.

Skeeter, are we both talking GOLF? Both Throckmorton girls and boys brought home the bronze medals from STATE last year. They did really great.

I dont know who Throck has coming back but it seems like they always have some good golfers. Im sure the Scarlet kid will be up there somewhere. Ill take Throckmorton to be a top contender for sure

I'm really not that interested in winning state in golf,(probably because i aint very good) i just enjoy getting out there and hitting a few golf balls. :)

I would watch out for the Rule or Paint Creek golf team this year. Rule has a lot of power driving the ball with the Hall brother duo. I would not be surprised to see them at the State meet.

Good luck to all golf teams Iam from Lueders-Avoca and I play golf but I am not good I just like to go out there and hit some balls... I thank Woodson will have a good team this year also two years ago I played with a girl from Woodson and a girl from Thockmorton and they both were really good..And I am the only girl that plays golf from Lueders-Avoca... :)

Chris langston from D14, Blum, is a pretty good golfer.. i belive he won that district last year and may have gone as far as regionals.. but im not for sure on that. he gets better and better every year.. blum has no team there though. no 1 has an interst in golf except him and a few seniors last year. this year it may be just him.

Back