Benjamin: Will Anyone Challenge?

Disbelief Reaction GIF
That was quick

Also, this without Rigdon stuff is just ridiculous, his father is a coach and coaches go to different jobs and relocate to what fits their family’s needs. He is a student where his dad coaches, guess what that’s Benjamin. He’s spent most of his Highschool, guess where? Benjamin. Stop acting like he’s not apart of this team or community. If that’s the case every coach who moves with a talented child should be scrutinized to the fullest extent. The reason you guys do it is because it’s clear to see how much more talent he brings to the table, not because he’s more gifted from God. Because he wants it more and works for it harder than the next person. So 1. Stop acting like he’s not the best player in Sixman at this time. And 2 stop acting like he’s just some part time help on this team. He’s a mustang and we are proud as a community of what the school and kids are able to accomplish.
First of all I agree that no one will challenge Benjamin this year in Division II. And as far as the young man playing I agree that he is talented and is a good player. Maybe not the best that ever was or will ever be such as his dad the coach said in the press conference. But hey that’s his dad and a dad is allowed to brag. Benjamin is having to deal with the same thing that Westbrook has been dealing with. But jealousy and envy gets into people minds and eats them up. But coaching fathers of players are going to go where the can improve themselves and their families. And there is nothing wrong with that. What is wrong is Jonesboro student body putting up signs that slander the young men . When they didn’t have anything to do with it . Their fathers made that decision not them. What is sad is the Jonesboro coaching staff and administration allowed the student body to post signs. That shows me the kind of class and values that school teaches.

Gentlemen enough is enough let’s be grown men and respect the site you’re on but most important respect the kids and coaches who go out every week and perform for your home towns. We all were players at one time we have opinions but keep them professional.

View attachment 3728
Well said. Thank you for the picture of the monument. I was through Benjamin about a month ago, for the first time ever, and didn't notice anything. But I wasn't looking for such, I was checking out a town I'd never been through, like Crowell, up the road. Judging from the picture, the metal building and iron fence behind it, it's near the field house/field. Imagine that, going to the football field to see a monument to a SC Team. The first monument in Strawn in 2003 was a 4' X 8' sheet of plywood at Elias Nunez tire shop that said How Bout them Hounds! I still have pictures.
Lehman or Guru might correct me here. But I am not aware of another player in the history of Texas sixman football that has his name engraved on two such monuments in two different towns as a State Champion and State MVP both times. One brother was a SC in two different towns on two different teams. Fun to watch pitch and catch, like they were in the back yard on the way to AT&T in 2021.
Congratulations to him and his teammates in both years. Best of luck to him and his team this year and next.

Thats a very nice looking field for Benjamin.
I think they're on the edge of the wind belt. Don't specifically remember windmills in the area but traffic was significantly slowed by three "wing" trucks you could not pass from before there through Crowell until 287.

I believe they just did whatever they (Benjamin) had to do to turn their program around. I don’t know why it matters where this young man plays or where his dad gets hired on. The kid shows a reflection of how well he was raised with discipline and hard work. Any school would be lucky to have this Father and Son duo. Benjamin just happened to hit the jackpot.
I saw the character of that family right here in this video.
Benjamin state game press conference

Back