Benjamin: Will Anyone Challenge?

Also, this without Rigdon stuff is just ridiculous, his father is a coach and coaches go to different jobs and relocate to what fits their family’s needs. He is a student where his dad coaches, guess what that’s Benjamin. He’s spent most of his Highschool, guess where? Benjamin. Stop acting like he’s not apart of this team or community. If that’s the case every coach who moves with a talented child should be scrutinized to the fullest extent. The reason you guys do it is because it’s clear to see how much more talent he brings to the table, not because he’s more gifted from God. Because he wants it more and works for it harder than the next person. So 1. Stop acting like he’s not the best player in Sixman at this time. And 2 stop acting like he’s just some part time help on this team. He’s a mustang and we are proud as a community of what the school and kids are able to accomplish.

Also, this without Rigdon stuff is just ridiculous, his father is a coach and coaches go to different jobs and relocate to what fits their family’s needs. He is a student where his dad coaches, guess what that’s Benjamin. He’s spent most of his Highschool, guess where? Benjamin. Stop acting like he’s not apart of this team or community. If that’s the case every coach who moves with a talented child should be scrutinized to the fullest extent. The reason you guys do it is because it’s clear to see how much more talent he brings to the table, not because he’s more gifted from God. Because he wants it more and works for it harder than the next person. So 1. Stop acting like he’s not the best player in Sixman at this time. And 2 stop acting like he’s just some part time help on this team. He’s a mustang and we are proud as a community of what the school and kids are able to accomplish.
Yes he is good and Benjamin is good. probably the best. My question is this: If My school wanted to build a program like Benjamin can it be done without hiring multiple coaches with kids? Most school will not pay two coaches that much money to keep them at the school, especially a small school with 45 kids in high school.
Let’s be honest, even if the kid stays all three years and doubt he does, there is a zero percent chance they keep his dad as a coach for 2025 season. Therefore, success and salary has little do with the coaching staff and more to do with the coaching staffs kids.

I believe they just did whatever they (Benjamin) had to do to turn their program around. I don’t know why it matters where this young man plays or where his dad gets hired on. The kid shows a reflection of how well he was raised with discipline and hard work. Any school would be lucky to have this Father and Son duo. Benjamin just happened to hit the jackpot.

I believe they just did whatever they (Benjamin) had to do to turn their program around. I don’t know why it matters where this young man plays or where his dad gets hired on. The kid shows a reflection of how well he was raised with discipline and hard work. Any school would be lucky to have this Father and Son duo. Benjamin just happened to hit the jackpot.
I think they spent the jackpot to get Rigdon and Hayes.
Honestly, without their kids, the coaches would not get hired, and the proof will be when their kids graduate to see how long these great teacher/coaches keep their job. Which, in my opinion, is legal and perfectly ok, but to pretend like it’s anything other than getting an easy championship is a lie.

The topic is will anyone challenge Benjamin? The answer is no . For 1 the lack of scheduling and 2 they are d 2 . They are a good football team not going to bash that . But take the stud away and you don’t even have a playoff team . . Grayson is a tremendous athlete ! But he is not the best in six man . That’s even with 4 rings . Will he make the top 5 list of this years talent prolly so but would he make a top 10 goats of six man list ? Not a chance . He is a good ball player and I’m not taking that away from him .
I have to wonder, have you ever seen him play? TE said two years ago on here GR is as good as he was.

Sounds like last year all over again.
You still didn't answer the question, so yes, this sounds like last year, all over again. You deflect everything.

To say you can just stop him and win the game is ludicrous.
No, what is ludicrous is that you think they are invincible and would easily destroy teams like Westbrook, Knox City, etc. What's ludicrous is your blind hate for every kid not on Benjamin's football team that you think it is ludicrous that anyone could even challenge them.

Listen, no one is arguing that Grayson isn't an amazing athlete; he absolutely is. The problem here is that the rest of us are looking through our unbiased glasses, not our rose-tinted ones.

i pass by Benjamin quite often and i have yet seen any kind of recognition for winning state anywhere in town, its a love hate relationship in that town

i pass by Benjamin quite often and i have yet seen any kind of recognition for winning state anywhere in town, its a love hate relationship in that town
it’s done by the local tire shop, had a tire repaired there while passing through. Took this after noticing nothing when coming into town like most places do, was the only thing I saw. Not saying there isn’t anything else somewhere but this was the only place I noticed

Attachments

• IMG_2575.jpeg
    IMG_2575.jpeg
    345.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Those type of things ie: monuments or signs built, take time and money. Just because there is nothing there does not mean they do not celebrate the achievement or take pride in it. School districts have to be careful how or what they buy for those things since tax payer money is involved.
Just my 2 cents. I am 99% sure the community pride in what the team did is there but as most of us are not part of that community we are not involved in it or aware of it.

WB is sitting at 91 and not excepting any transfer from my what I hear the only way they go 2a is the 104.5 cutoff number drops. If that’s the case there will be several that go.

Yes WB is selective on who they let in. They go off attendance records and behavior records. Education is always put above athletics.
Exactly, I remember a while back Zephyr having a couple of really good football players, great athletes but horrible students, so much so the school had no choice but to boot them to the curb

Not offended in the slightest. It’s just hilarious you guys give these teams something to hope for. “Okay guys, if we stop this one guy from doing what he wants, we win.” That is not the case and has been proven multiple times. Come watch a game sit right next to me, I won’t have to say a word. You will leave knowing without a doubt no team has the firepower to stop Benjamin.
Not my opinion. My opinion is no team can stop him. You can't contain him with 2 rushers and maybe not even 3 and if you rush more than that he'll find a way to get rid of the ball. My opinion is also if he's not on the team then Benjamin is slightly better than average at best and they definitely don't make it past the 2nd round playoffs. I've watched them plenty enough already. Maybe I have sat next to you, if you go to all their games.

You're right. No team can stop Benjamin

as long as Grayson is still there.

Brand new field and Track but no signs showing there state championship, but you say it takes time and money, hell i would of painted a few cows with letters saying there state champs
The field and track were there before winning state. Must’ve never accomplished that to realize how long it takes to get those statues and monuments made.

Back