Benjamin: Will Anyone Challenge?

1A Division I: 59.5 – 104.9 77 schools
1A Division II: 59.4 and below.
104.9 - 94 =10.9 = 11 more students and uil moves you to a 2A school.
There’s a LOT more D1 schools closer to the limit than Westbrook. While 11 more doesn’t sound like very many, in a small community & school such as Westbrook that’s quite a few in reality. I’d be absolutely SHOCKED to ever see them go 11 man. It’s just not going to happen

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

1A Division I: 59.5 – 104.9 77 schools
1A Division II: 59.4 and below.
104.9 - 94 =10.9 = 11 more students and uil moves you to a 2A school.
You forgot to add in to your equation the 13 seniors boys that will be graduating this year and not to mention the senior girls. And we don’t have that big of a junior class. I can promise you one thing is coach Matlock can do the math and coach at the same time . Unlike some other coaches he keeps it legal. So don’t count on us going anywhere.

There’s a LOT more D1 schools closer to the limit than Westbrook. While 11 more doesn’t sound like very many, in a small community & school such as Westbrook that’s quite a few in reality. I’d be absolutely SHOCKED to ever see them go 11 man. It’s just not going to happen
All it is one large ranch inside the school district selling and being subdivided Into 5 or other 10 acre plus plots that the big city folks grab up and move to and there goes your 1A school.
Reference Brock now a 3A and Lipan now a 2A schools.

All it is one large ranch inside the school district selling and being subdivided Into 5 or other 10 acre plus plots that the big city folks grab up and move to and there goes your 1A school.
Reference Brock now a 3A and Lipan now a 2A schools.
If that’s the case in this fairytale world, so be it. It won’t happen within the next 30 days. I doubt it will happen in the next 15 years. WB don’t have the ground water and you can’t afford the tap water. WB numbers have changed by +3 since last realignment.

The topic is will anyone challenge Benjamin? The answer is no . For 1 the lack of scheduling and 2 they are d 2 . They are a good football team not going to bash that . But take the stud away and you don’t even have a playoff team . . Grayson is a tremendous athlete ! But he is not the best in six man . That’s even with 4 rings . Will he make the top 5 list of this years talent prolly so but would he make a top 10 goats of six man list ? Not a chance . He is a good ball player and I’m not taking that away from him .

He's to offended by things like saying Benjamin is a 1 man show. He's gotta belong to the Hayes fam.
Not offended in the slightest. It’s just hilarious you guys give these teams something to hope for. “Okay guys, if we stop this one guy from doing what he wants, we win.” That is not the case and has been proven multiple times. Come watch a game sit right next to me, I won’t have to say a word. You will leave knowing without a doubt no team has the firepower to stop Benjamin.

Not offended in the slightest. It’s just hilarious you guys give these teams something to hope for. “Okay guys, if we stop this one guy from doing what he wants, we win.” That is not the case and has been proven multiple times. Come watch a game sit right next to me, I won’t have to say a word. You will leave knowing without a doubt no team has the firepower to stop Benjamin.
So with out rigdon your saying you still win state ?

I got news for everyone the little Hayes is the real deal. Between Benjamin and Westbrook we manage to get all hate lol. I do want to see that Benjamin Vs Jayton game though I think if any will be close it has to be that one.

Well, now is the time for all schools who want to play Benjamin for the next 2 years to call in, get the Westbrook, Garden city, or Knox City schedule set up, guarantee you they will play the same schedule again and again

So with out rigdon your saying you still win state ?
Not what I said, Rigdon is the strongest, most determined to make it to the next level player I’ve ever watched. He wants it so much more than others and it’s easy to see. But to say you can just stop him and win the game is ludicrous. Obviously you haven’t watched a single game this year to see what happens on the field to make a single comment on Benjamin’s team but here you guys sit.

Not what I said, Rigdon is the strongest, most determined to make it to the next level player I’ve ever watched. He wants it so much more than others and it’s easy to see. But to say you can just stop him and win the game is ludicrous. Obviously you haven’t watched a single game this year to see what happens on the field to make a single comment on Benjamin’s team but here you guys sit.
I will agree with you the kid is good enough to play d2 and d3 ball .

Back