Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

WarEagle":248ltj9u said:
I can tell you the boys in Cedar Park at this stage could care less who wins this game as they all know they have a very tough game Saturday against Living Rock.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

-War Eagle

PS. The CP QB gets very scared so just blitz four against him everytime that'll work......trust me....

Thats a great strategy!! LOL. 2 on 5 at that point and cedar park has some wheels and the qb can air it out. Thats a good way to get 45'd

test_em":pw1lpus5 said:
Just having a little fun with you War Eagle. Good luck Saturday

Oh like that, coming from the 11 man chat rooms it keeps it lively...

In all seriousness I will tip my hat to whoever wins state(obviously y'all know who I hope it is)as the winner will have to play the three hardest games over the next two weeks that they have played all season. So good luck to all as it will be a grind for sure.

-War Eagle

No doubt the toughest road is the south bracket. One good thing about it is that should say something about the South part of the bracket. The last few years it seems thats been where the toughest teams are. This should be a good finish in D3 that I am excited to see play out as is the South bracket is D1.

Freddy will as most will see it upset BCA tonight. I don’t see it as an upset. This will set up a rematch between Cedar Park and Freddy to see who goes to State. Freddy is gonna be really!

I really don't see how you think that this game will be very close. That is if Baytown doesn't have some starters out. I say that Baytown will win by a large margin.

Johnny South":33aq72gk said:
I really don't see how you think that this game will be very close. That is if Baytown doesn't have some starters out. I say that Baytown will win by a large margin.

Think Fredericksburg tradition and program is what keeps them in this conversation. They always field a tough squad and have just enough athletes to stay in games. I think what this game should show is just how good or overhyped baytown is. Soft district, soft schedule.

Swift22":3amqu683 said:
Old76er":3amqu683 said:
Swift22":3amqu683 said:
If I’m wrong about Freddy/Baytown score I’ll gladly eat crow instead of leftover turkey.

Mercy rule early 3rd????? Should I pluck the crows feathers? Lol

My leftover turkey is tasting pretty good right now

Well the crows still flying! Have to say i didn’t see this coming. I figured this game would be a grind. I will say whoever faces baytown next may want to drink out of their water bottles! I now buy into the hype!

Old76er":2214ec3s said:
Swift22":2214ec3s said:
Old76er":2214ec3s said:
Swift22":2214ec3s said:
If I’m wrong about Freddy/Baytown score I’ll gladly eat crow instead of leftover turkey.

Well the crows still flying! Have to say i didn’t see this coming. I figured this game would be a grind. I will say whoever faces baytown next may want to drink out of their water bottles! I now buy into the hype!

So I stayed neutral just in case of a major upset, no offense but how could you not see that coming. Baytown is a good team with depth and Freddy while good is young and has no depth.

WarEagle":1lx6vtj4 said:
Old76er":1lx6vtj4 said:
Swift22":1lx6vtj4 said:
Old76er":1lx6vtj4 said:
Swift22":1lx6vtj4 said:

So I stayed neutral just in case of a major upset, no offense but how could you not see that coming. Baytown is a good team with depth and Freddy while good is young and has no depth.

Man war eagle I wouldn’t have thought you come out firing like that lol
What does this tell us about CP?
CP took 4 quarters to beat Fredericksburg by 17 and Baytown puts the mercy rule on them in the 3rd and only allows 2 scores.

Back