Baytown Christian vs Victoria Faith

DirtyBayBulldog

11-man fan
Baytown defense is NASTY!!! Zero 1st down.

BCA 52
VF 0

BCA jumped out to a quick 6-0 lead after receiving the KO. VF had 1 play offensively before fumbling. BCA recovered and quickly scored again. Then recoveredinside, score. Recovered inside, score. Recovered inside, score. A punt return for a score. 40+ points in the 1st quarter.

VF was able to slow down the pace of BCA offense in the send quarter but were still unable to produce results on offense.

VF has a quality team. Look like good size players and there is good speed. #4 and #1 stood out to me. Competitive players that didnt back down.

BCA has something special. This defense on pace to be better than their '16 defense!!!

Baytown vs Austin Veritas next week. Dirty Bay your defense will be exposed. I wonder if you can compete for 4 Qrts. Veritas is an established program.

Cougar1414":2lc4c04o said:
Baytown vs Austin Veritas next week. Dirty Bay your defense will be exposed. I wonder if you can compete for 4 Qrts. Veritas is an established program.

Not trying to be contentious. Curious why you call them “Dirty Bay”?

BCA is a program that has some grit and trophies as well. Past past 8 years they have reached the playoffs 7 years, semi-finals 4 times, and one state program. This year looks to be a deep run as well if not another trophy for the case.

I was surprised at this move. Not to say the matchup excites me. Looking at the opponents BCA has scheduled this year such as Zephyr/Richland Springs/ (formerly Wichita Christian/ Veritas, they are looking to prove a point. And for those games to be away....we may want to listen to what they have to say!

Back