Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

I will say this for Baytown. Obviously Greenville was not a challenge for them but putting up 90 plus points in one half of football is wild. The offense must be high powered. Fredericksburg will have to match them stride for stride in order to stay in it. Looking at the matchup comparison they look to only be allowing little under 7 points per game.

Look at baytowns D. That’s impressive. Compare their high island game to Milford and union hill. Yes I know different teams different matchups but only one of the 3 shut out highisland. That’s pretty darn good company they’re sitting in.

Swift22":sz9253wz said:
Look at baytowns D. That’s impressive. Compare their high island game to Milford and union hill. Yes I know different teams different matchups but only one of the 3 shut out highisland. That’s pretty darn good company they’re sitting in.

Interesting I didn’t even dig that deep. Have to take a look at that

Old76er":7mihh7jf said:
Swift22":7mihh7jf said:
If I’m wrong about Freddy/Baytown score I’ll gladly eat crow instead of leftover turkey.

Mercy rule early 3rd????? Should I pluck the crows feathers? Lol

I’m going to say yes sir! Mercy rule in third! If not halftime! If I’m wrong I’d be delighted if you’d pluck the feathers. Lol

Swift22":1uzxn9b5 said:
Old76er":1uzxn9b5 said:
Swift22":1uzxn9b5 said:
If I’m wrong about Freddy/Baytown score I’ll gladly eat crow instead of leftover turkey.

Mercy rule early 3rd????? Should I pluck the crows feathers? Lol

I’m going to say yes sir! Mercy rule in third! If not halftime! If I’m wrong I’d be delighted if you’d pluck the feathers. Lol

High island I believe was on a down year this year but shutting them out after looking at their other opponents does demand respect.

High island I believe was on a down year this year but shutting them out after looking at their other opponents does demand respect.[/quote]

Agreed. You plan to make the Freddy/btown game? If so, and if I make it, I’ll buy you an appetizer. I might need it in case that crow isn’t plucked.

Swift22":1fz5vpwx said:
High island I believe was on a down year this year but shutting them out after looking at their other opponents does demand respect.

Agreed. You plan to make the Freddy/btown game? If so, and if I make it, I’ll buy you an appetizer. I might need it in case that crow isn’t plucked.[/quote]

Don’t think I can get away but if you go post some live updates. Some reason I can break loose from family I will let you know though

Old76er":39r4wlrh said:
Swift22":39r4wlrh said:

Agreed. You plan to make the Freddy/btown game? If so, and if I make it, I’ll buy you an appetizer. I might need it in case that crow isn’t plucked.

Don’t think I can get away but if you go post some live updates. Some reason I can break loose from family I will let you know though[/quote]

Will do! Happy Thanksgiving

I think some have seen Fredericksburg live and some have seen Baytown live but none of us have seen both teams play a game this year. Hudl highlights and film clips are very misleading so just hard to gauge.

Here's my prediction / game script:

Coach Shipman will come in with an excellent game plan to slow down the prolific Baytown offense. His #1 goal will be to chew up some clock and keep the Baytown offense off the field. I think that game plan will have some success possibly for one half of the game. However, I think in the end Freddy just doesn’t have enough weapons and depth to hold back the onslaught from Baytown. Baytown will pull away late in the 3rd quarter.

Prediction:

Freddy 15, Baytown 23 (halftime)

Freddy 23, Baytown 54 (final)

Baytown by 31

I've seen both teams play live and am not about to pick a winner in this game(for obvious reasons), but I do think this will be a very entertaining contest between two great programs.

-War Eagle

WarEagle":3lh5xvzy said:
I've seen both teams play live and am not about to pick a winner in this game(for obvious reasons), but I do think this will be a very entertaining contest between two great programs.

-War Eagle

I won't force you to make a pick, but I am going to ask which of the two teams would be a tougher match-up for Cedar Park?

WarEagle":1y6dpbt2 said:

-War Eagle

I think this will say alot about where both of these 2 teams are at this point in the playoffs. If Fredericksburg wins then cedar park can punch their ticket to state. If Baytown sneaks by then Cedar Park will be licking their chops. If this is a Baytown blowout then Cedar Park better take cover. Anxious to see the scoreboards Friday night!

DirtyBayBulldog":3v4oyg2q said:
WarEagle":3v4oyg2q said:

-War Eagle

I won't force you to make a pick, but I am going to ask which of the two teams would be a tougher match-up for Cedar Park?

I think both teams are very tough matchups, I think the big difference is depth and we all know who has that and who doesn't as far as roster size. Hows that for staying neutral lol.

I can tell you the boys in Cedar Park at this stage could care less who wins this game as they all know they have a very tough game Saturday against Living Rock.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

-War Eagle

PS. The CP QB gets very scared so just blitz four against him everytime that'll work......trust me....

Giving tips now war eagle or trying to set traps? Come on now! Seeing Baytown’s speed last week I don’t think they would need to bring four if they make it through this week. That’s just my opinion though.

LOL just trying to liven up the chat room a little. You are right speed kills though and I know a of few boys in CP that have some wheels...

Back