Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

DirtyBayBulldog

11-man fan
Last time these two play they entertained the fans with a down to the wire finish that saw Baytown advance to the semifinals and a State championship.

Although Freddy is without the numbers and stellar win-loss record this year, they are still a very-well coached and dangerous team. I don't expect BCA to take them lightly.

I have BCA winning by 4 scores.

This was an awesome game in 2016. I look for Freddy to come out with their ears pinned back ready to play some football. I would expect their coach will have them ready for this contest. Baytown is a strong team though and I would expect they will be ready too. I would have have to go with Baytown in this one.

Swift22":xxlpez12 said:
Baytown mercy rule early 3rd. If it goes that far

Have you seen both teams play? I don’t think Fredericksburg is getting much love here. They are 8-1 for a reason. Baytown has proven to be a very good team this year but this is a tough match up and playoff football

Old76er":2kdc2y8e said:
Swift22":2kdc2y8e said:

Have you seen both teams play? I don’t think Fredericksburg is getting much love here. They are 8-1 for a reason. Baytown has proven to be a very good team this year but this is a tough match up and playoff football.

I have not seen Baytown play. I have watched Freddy. But I have talked to a few of Baytown’s opponents, and just have a gut feeling. Ill step up and say they win out without much problem, but what do I know?
Shoot away..... No offense war eagle! CP wins next game by 40

Swift22":214ybkzm said:
Old76er":214ybkzm said:
Swift22":214ybkzm said:

Have you seen both teams play? I don’t think Fredericksburg is getting much love here. They are 8-1 for a reason. Baytown has proven to be a very good team this year but this is a tough match up and playoff football.

I have not seen Baytown play. I have watched Freddy. But I have talked to a few of Baytown’s opponents, and just have a gut feeling. Ill step up and say they win out without much problem, but what do I know?
Shoot away..... No offense war eagle! CP wins next game by 40

We’re you just not impressed when you saw Fredericksburg, or has Baytowns opponents just got you convinced? Which game did you see Fredericksburg play? You think they win out as in all the way through state? Cedar park and Weatherford are very solid teams this year.

First off, from the Little I’ve been around Fredericksburg’s organazatuon, I have much respect as they are very good and their class, hospitality, and Christianity shines. The game I attended a couple weeks ago looked like they had a couple players out. Maybe their back now. And yes honestly I spoke with a couple fans that Baytown stomped on and will say their stories were convincing. You can also say that Baytown stats and record alone are pretty convincing. I understand that they haven’t had as tough of schedule as any team in Freddy’s district but I think they will turn heads Friday night. Even though I will be pulling for Freddy. No offense DB!

Kind of my thoughts. I think baytown had a fairly easy schedule thus far besides the Veritas game and from what I have read on here is that Veritas had several kind RS that were out for that game. Fredericksburg I thin’ have been challenged in district play

. One fan from opposing team really turned me on to watching Baytown week two. (By watching I mean scores, stats) Older gentleman that has been around the game a long time. I was surprised to hear what he had to say about Baytown especially after I had seen a couple of their games last season. So far, he’s proved to be correct.

freeagent":1ql3ryfx said:
Baytown could win this one. But honestly, I'd never bet against ol' Shipman.

Mr. Freeagent, We certainly miss Lifegate. I think we all know they’d be in this conversation if they were still in TAPPS. Good luck to them this weekend

Back