5 Favorite Albums

23crossbuck

11-man fan
Greatest Hits albums can count to<P>1. Guns-N- Roses- Appetite for Destruction<BR>2. Led Zeppelin 4<BR>3. AC/DC- Back in Black<BR>4. SoundGarden- Ultra Mega Ok<BR>5. Toadies- Rubberneck

1. Dashboard Confessional-The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most<P>2. Matchbox 20-Yourself Or Someone Like You<P>3. Staind-Dysfunction<P>4. John Mayer-Continuum<P>5. Jerry Cantrell-Boggy Depot

"Yourself or someone like you" was one I was really wrestling with. Every song on that album is worth something. "Hang" is my favorite off of it.

In no particular order,<BR>Dark Side of the Moon--Pink Floyd<P>Rubber Soul--Beatles.<P>Goodbye Yellow Brick Road--Elton John<P>Abbey Road.--Beatles.<P><BR>Viva la Terlingua Jerry Jeff Walker<P> <A>http://www.mp3.com/albums/72294/summary.html</A><p>[ November 01, 2006: Message edited by: markf ]

Classic:<BR>1. And Justice For All..., Metallica<BR>2. Appetite For Destruction, Guns N' Roses<BR>3. 10 to 6, Bad Company<BR>4. Dairy Of A Madman, Ozzy Osbourne<BR>5. South Of Heaven, Slayer<P>New:<BR>1. Acendescy, Trivium<BR>2. Iowa, Slipknot<BR>3. Trapt (Self-Titled)<BR>4. Shadow Zone, Static-X<BR>5. The Sickness, Disturbed<P>there's plenty more...but those are the main ones that had an impact on my life, espically the "Classic" ones..

Appetite For Destruction - Guns N' Roses<BR>Queen - Queen<BR>Ten - Pearl Jam<BR>A Night At the Opera - Queen<BR>Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles

Classic:<P>1.Rocks, Aerosmith<BR>2.Appetite for Destruction, Guns N Roses<BR>3.Escape, Journey<BR>4.Dr. Feelgood, Motley Crue<BR>5.Van Halen- Van Halen 1<P>Newer:<P>1.Permission to Land, The Darkness<BR>2.Show and Tell, Silvertide<BR>3.One Way Ticket...The Darkness<BR>4.Slave to the Machine, Lynam<BR>5.Fifteen, Buckcherry<P>Not one single ounce of crybaby grung/post grunge **** on the list. Not one single ounce of emo **** on the list.

Forgot to mention on the classic albums side:<P>Hysteria, Def Leppard.<P>Mutt Lange's production blows my mind. Great, great album with great songwriting.

Hysteria really is a great album, STP does an acoustic cover of " Pour some sugar on me" that is dead on amazing.<P>Has anybody else seen the Wizard of Oz with Pink Floyds " The Wall".......Freaky stuff man. <P>My favorite Beatles album is still "The Magical Mystery Tour"<P>A good old school Metal album is Pantera's " Vulgar display of power", i swear ive bought this album 5 times and it keeps getting stolen.<P>Stone Temple Pilots- Core, My band could cover this entire album and I wouldnt feel the least bit bad to say I was in a STP cover band.<P>Silverchairs "Frog stomp" - what they were like 15 when they wrote this album??? Still one of my favortie bands. If you get a chance buy one of their live DVD's, Daniel Johns is an all around Bad @ss

My brother has The Wizard of Oz dubbed with Dark Side of the Moon. I've only heard of using the first half of The Wall, and that's after using Dark Side of the Moon.

Learn someting new everyday,I never knew about the dubbed Wizard of Oz?<P>Thanks Boy's,Check the link out,If you can make it to the 20 minute mark,,,It get"s Good!and Freaky!!! Wow..<BR> <A>http://video.google.com/videoplay? docid=-4935715412555856092</A>

Rush's 2112 is supposed to go along with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, but just the 2112 track, and in a certain part of the movie. I think you start it when they walk into the factory. (The film with Gene Wilder)

Moving Pictures - Rush<BR>Awake - Dream Theater<BR>Tones - Eric Johnson<BR>Are We Not Men? - DEVO<BR>Empire - Queensryche<P>Yup, I'm a bit wacky, but hey...

I've never been able to get into STP at all...Plush is decent, but other than that...na. I forgot a few on the "newer" catagory...<P>Neverset (self-titled)<BR>Killswitch Engage, The End Of Heartache<BR>A Change Of Pace, An Offer You Can't Refuse...<P>and so many others

Are you f-in kiddin me Johhny Boy!!! Plush, Wicked Garden, *** Type thing, Dead and Bloated, Creep, and my personal favorite Crackerman. thats almost there entire greatest hits album. The rest of the album is just as good to. Im a front man so I will always be a Weiland fan, but the entire band kicks much @ss. One of the few bright spots of early-mid nineties

STP is probably my favorite nineties band, but that isn't a big feat cause almost anything post '91 is boring as heck to me. <P>If they had more true lead guitar solos, I'd be a much much bigger fan. Great band though.

Back