Who ya got?

Its Freddy's division to lose at this point. There may be a dark horse somewhere in there but the teams above freddy in he rankings have soft schedules imo
From what I undestand, Hill Country won the district outright with their win over Freddy last week. Somebody else lost that night that clinched the division for Hill Country.

That means Freddy will most likely be the 2 seed in that district?? Not sure where that puts them at in the bracket but sure wish they were healthy for that San Marcos game. Is there a chance they play again in the playoffs? Not sure the injury or if and when he comes back but that would be a good rematch.
I think someone on here said Bracken would be back this year but I think they have fallen off the map. Freddy still has that game vs Bracken.

From what I undestand, Hill Country won the district outright with their win over Freddy last week. Somebody else lost that night that clinched the division for Hill Country.

Hard to argue your DII picks, but it could be just as easily Conroe vs Abilene for the ‘Ship IMHO
You will know a lot more after tonight’s game with Conroe vs Pasadena. If Pasadena can pull away from Conroe they will be the clear favorite for a rematch with covenant. I know there’s hype on Abilene but they got it handed to them vs FW. I agree beating a team twice is harder to do but when you get smacked 52-6 there’s little to be said about a rematch. Unless Abilene had some injured players I don’t see that outcome being any different other than they may keep it closer than a 45.

D1 - I'd have a hard time seeing anyone challenge Hill Country.

D2 - Fort Worth & Pasadena look very good again.

D3- Freddy if they can stay healthy.

D1 brackets and D2 brackets should be cut and dry.
D1 Giddings is still my sleeper in that division. Giddings would have to go through Emery to get a shot at AHC.
D2 I agree think Conroe and Pasadena set up on opposite side to meet in semis.
D3 It will be interesting to see how brackets play out. There’s a lot of good teams and tough outs in that bracket. ST Joes, Freddy, Baytown, Brazosport. If Freddy is healthy I thinks it’s Freddy vs ST Joes. If freddys not healthy looks like it will be a battle of district 5 teams to reach state.

Back