Who ya got?

SCONELBRO

11-man fan
FWCC v Longview Trinity
NCTA v Freddy

Finals Prediction: NCTA over Trinity

After a close regular season game, I give the edge to the team that's been there. But I'll be rooting for Trinity because I don't root for longterm dominance unless it's the team I'm a fan of.

I've got the same two teams in state right now. As far as who will win-I'm at a loss. I was at the regular season match between Trinity and NTCA. Trinity's starting tight running back was out the whole game, and NTCA had the home-field advantage. Those are the only two excuses I have for the Titans. NTCA made some big turnovers in the last quarter of the game that cost them a win. Hadn't it been for those turnovers, NTCA probably could have won the game. Again, I have no idea what to expect from this game. That is if they both make it to Zephyr.

So scone, are you saying that Trinity will be the underdog in the state game against granbury (if that is who is in the finals)? I mean Trinity looks good...but anything can happen. I would take Freddy or Granbury in the state game (I think NCTA takes it).Trinity has to get by a fwcc team that is playing good right now. Will be interesting to see. I am going out on a limb and saying Fwcc over Trinity (in like underdogs) and Granbury over freddy. My bracket busted this week anyway so there.

I didn't say they were underdogs. I'm just saying my guess is NCTA wins, but I'd rather see Trinity win...maybe it's just my way of a either being right or getting my preference.

I agree with you that Granbury wins it all. I am just stirring the pot. Both are good as I have seen both, but pressure busts pipes and Trinity will crack under the pressure for the big games to come...and I say its this week. Where is Mr. Holmes, maybe he will back me up on this.

I don't know, but all the pressure is on Longview mostly because of the undefeated hype. I have no idea I have been thinking they were just pretenders and not real contenders but they are in the semis. But Freddy is there also.

Longview has to beat FW which they have but can they do it twice in a season....then they have Freddy/Grand, I am going with Freddy. But if Longview does win and Grand wins. I just thinks its to much. Longview will not make it twice against FW and twice against Grand in a season.

just my thoughts....so gonna say

FW wins in the last minutes of the game, high scoring, like 62-60.
Freddy wins closely like always in a low scoring game, lol, 36-32.

Back