Who ya got?

Not real sure, I was fishing for info mostly. I am not familiar with the north teams and the usual heavy hitter Bracken graduated a lot and lost their coach. Baytown should be good I don’t think they lost a lot. If St Joseph has better injury luck than last year that should be good as they didn’t lose many players. Missouri City has a talented team but they are young no seniors just a few juniors. They are just starting their high school.
As far as the south goes it could be a really competitive year. Freddy is always tough and not sure what they are returning.

Not real sure, I was fishing for info mostly. I am not familiar with the north teams and the usual heavy hitter Bracken graduated a lot and lost their coach. Baytown should be good I don’t think they lost a lot. If St Joseph has better injury luck than last year that should be good as they didn’t lose many players. Missouri City has a talented team but they are young no seniors just a few juniors. They are just starting their high school.
As far as the south goes it could be a really competitive year. Freddy is always tough and not sure what they are returning.
Bracken will be fine this year. Take my word on that.

Any surprises teams for y’all? After the first couple of weeks are you sticking with the teams you picked to go far?

I still got Pasadena, Conroe, Ft. Worth Covenent and Abilene Christian in the Semifinals. Am not seeing any others that are showing signs of challenging those 4.

D1 - I'd have a hard time seeing anyone challenge Hill Country.

D2 - Fort Worth & Pasadena look very good again.

D3- Freddy if they can stay healthy.

Back