Who will shock the world

thank you for replying. I wasn’t bad mouthing officials. I was simply asking a questions. I have friend that is an official and he study film as well.

But I think my post was clear that you can’t blame a W or L on officials. I had that question about reviewing film like 3 weeks ago and an officials answered it.

Thank you for your time.

thank you for replying. I wasn’t bad mouthing officials. I was simply asking a questions. I have friend that is an official and he study film as well.

But I think my post was clear that you can’t blame a W or L on officials. I had that question about reviewing film like 3 weeks ago and an officials answered it.

Thank you for your time.
No, nothing about your post came across as bashing officials, but you mentioned preparation and I wanted to say a few things about how I, and 99% of the officials I know, did it. Going in, I knew it was going to be a difficult task, but in retrospect, I had no idea how challenging and time consuming it really would be, nor how rewarding. Not financially for sure 😊, but working with the kids, coaches, and fellow officials.

Y'all need to move along with this garbage...if you want to bicker back and forth, take it to private message or, better yet, exchange numbers and call or text. That's not what this forum is for, and nothing y'all are saying has anything to do with the topic at hand.
For those of you who are either to disrespectful or with the benefit of the doubt ignorant to what's going on. MIKE has asked repeatedly for some common discor
Y'all need to move along with this garbage...if you want to bicker back and forth, take it to private message or, better yet, exchange numbers and call or text. That's not what this forum is for, and nothing y'all are saying has anything to do with the topic at hand.
For those of you who are just too disrespectful or even with the benefit of the doubt just ignorant. Mike has asked several times to stop the BS on here!! He has lost two family members In a matter of weeks yet still finds the time to come on here and work his tail off and keep this going. So please for the love of Pete maravich and Sally fields STOP!!!! if you can't act like an adult then do exactly what he said. Send a personal message exposing who's hiding behind the screen name and yall work it out together.

I watched the Loraine Benjamin game on nfhs Friday and the audio was perfect but that’s the first time I’ve been able to hear on there
I’ve only watched a few games but the ones I have you can barely hear the announcing which really isn’t all that big of a deal but the thing that drives me crazy is they don’t update the score and the ones I have watched the camera operator never shows the scoreboard unless it’s accidental during a TD or XP. That drives me crazy bc it’s so hard to keep track of sometimes. It’s still better than nothing so I’m glad to have it, just little things I wish they would work on to make it better.

Loraine installed some high tech equipment earlier this year and I heard it was supposed to be high quality, but I have never watched it. I think it has remote camera's.
Yeah we have them at Westbrook they are motion activated and fixed to focus on the field. They are pretty neat especially for the coaches to go back and watch practices usually it’s an nfhs issue with the sound but it worked Friday night

Loraine and Benjamin haven't played anyone in playoffs look at the ranking for each of the teams they beat
I'm going to disagree here. Loraine just played Cherokee, who has a really good football team. They had 3 sick players against an underrated Blackwell team and just had a bad game against Loraine, whether due to conditions or something else. We have played them and I know when they are firing on all cylinders offensively like they were against us, they can be a very, very good team.

I'm going to disagree here. Loraine just played Cherokee, who has a really good football team. They had 3 sick players against an underrated Blackwell team and just had a bad game against Loraine, whether due to conditions or something else. We have played them and I know when they are firing on all cylinders offensively like they were against us, they can be a very, very good team.
Loraine had a bad game against Cherokee. Luckily we came out on top. Cherokees coach was asked if he wanted to reschedule and he didn’t want to. The word is he thought the weather conditions was going to benefit them. Cherokee is a good team though they gave us problems that first half. Loraine played a fairly tough schedule in pre-district although their district was pretty weak. Everyone’s finally healthy and they’re clicking when it matters most.

Back