Who will shock the world

Some good points Wildcat, but as a former official I can say that most spend hours each week reviewing rules, studying mechanics, and when film is available, studying that too. Most have real jobs and families too. Then they show up and do their best on Friday nights as part of a crew often missing a member. Yes mistakes happen, but every official I've worked with regrets those more than any fan or coach. I urge all of you with such passion for the game to consider applying to your local chapter.
thank you for replying. I wasn’t bad mouthing officials. I was simply asking a questions. I have friend that is an official and he study film as well.

But I think my post was clear that you can’t blame a W or L on officials. I had that question about reviewing film like 3 weeks ago and an officials answered it.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Loraine kids hand to stick up for themselves there’s was stuff y’all didn’t see Number 7 is not gonna snap for nothing
Stick up for themselves? So your saying all the personal fouls and ejections is warranted because they were not being treated fair?

#alwaysthevictim #dontsupportbadbehavior #bethebiggerpersom

Definitely going to be one to watch. Wish I were closer. Maybe one day I can talk some of these higher ranked schools to agree to play in Vernon. 😂

The Toy will have this game picked to be decided by less than 10 points. Would anyone be shocked if that were the case? What if it were a blowout, one way or the other?
I know nothing about either but to me this game will feature the two best teams from the east. Should be an exciting game for sure.

Here is facts. A kid got ejected and a person got asked to leave the chain crew. He was throwing hand s up yelling something. Late hit out of bounds. Just typical LB ball.

Here is the problem. Everyone wants to blame the coach or the refs. I understand the whole ref thing. I have been caught talking about officials on here. Not really bashing them but more about do they study film to get better. Everyone knows officials are a common factor in every game. They are human and trying to make the best call they can. That being said I do think they need to prepare and look back on the games they call. That’s a whole different conversation.

The coach part. Coaches prepare day to day and know the teams better than any fan or parent.

This is my opinion. Loraine came out strong and wanted to make a statement. However, once Benjamin took the lead and stopped Loraine the wells fell off. That’s when you see the silly flags come out. The chain member was asked to leave, the kid was injected a few plays later and some unnecessary late hits. I wouldn’t blame the coach or officials, I would blame who ever supports those actions. Start there.

Loraine has the team to make a splash they just need to stay focused and don’t quit when you get down alittle.

Refocus and learn from your mistakes. If you don’t fix the problem it will be an early exit.

NOT TALKING TRASH. Just an outside opinion
Haha coming from a kitty cat that always has to bump their gums on here. As u can all see how much these hooligans keep up with Loraine ball coming from D-1. They prolly never beat Loraine in their days to be honsest. How many times have unclassy Westbrook fans got kicked out of games? The most unclassy fans I’ve ever seen come from Westbrook, but yet they wanna talk about class haha gthoh with that crap! And it’s always that same group of hooligans sitting at the top of the bleachers hiding doing the yelling 🤣🤣And they alllllways talk crap to the officials!!! ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Haha coming from a kitty cat that always has to bump their gums on here. As u can all see how much these hooligans keep up with Loraine ball coming from D-1. They prolly never beat Loraine in their days to be honsest. How many times have unclassy Westbrook fans got kicked out of games? The most unclassy fans I’ve ever seen come from Westbrook, but yet they wanna talk about class haha gthoh with that crap! And it’s always that same group of hooligans sitting at the top of the bleachers hiding doing the yelling 🤣🤣And they alllllways talk crap to the officials!!! ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all need to move along with this garbage...if you want to bicker back and forth, take it to private message or, better yet, exchange numbers and call or text. That's not what this forum is for, and nothing y'all are saying has anything to do with the topic at hand.

Stick up for themselves? So your saying all the personal fouls and ejections is warranted because they were not being treated fair?

#alwaysthevictim

Here is facts. A kid got ejected and a person got asked to leave the chain crew. He was throwing hand s up yelling something. Late hit out of bounds. Just typical LB ball.

Here is the problem. Everyone wants to blame the coach or the refs. I understand the whole ref thing. I have been caught talking about officials on here. Not really bashing them but more about do they study film to get better. Everyone knows officials are a common factor in every game. They are human and trying to make the best call they can. That being said I do think they need to prepare and look back on the games they call. That’s a whole different conversation.

The coach part. Coaches prepare day to day and know the teams better than any fan or parent.

This is my opinion. Loraine came out strong and wanted to make a statement. However, once Benjamin took the lead and stopped Loraine the wells fell off. That’s when you see the silly flags come out. The chain member was asked to leave, the kid was injected a few plays later and some unnecessary late hits. I wouldn’t blame the coach or officials, I would blame who ever supports those actions. Start there.

Loraine has the team to make a splash they just need to stay focused and don’t quit when you get down alittle.

Refocus and learn from your mistakes. If you don’t fix the problem it will be an early exit.

NOT TALKING TRASH. Just an outside opinion
Good points you made towards the end of your statement here I agree. But if my guess is correct about who you are, that first statement is hypocritical didnt you Westbrook guys get kicked out of a Hermleigh girls basketball game last year? For bashing the referees? I've witnessed this many times.
Funny how you guys justify yourselves in acting like you do but anyone else does it especially Loraine let's act like we're saints and point the finger. This Loraine team is fighting goliath but they are putting in the work and overcoming the odds.

Good points you made towards the end of your statement here I agree. But if my guess is correct about who you are, that first statement is hypocritical didnt you Westbrook guys get kicked out of a Hermleigh girls basketball game last year? For bashing the referees? I've witnessed this many times.
Funny how you guys justify yourselves in acting like you do but anyone else does it especially Loraine let's act like we're saints and point the finger. This Loraine team is fighting goliath but they are putting in the work and overcoming the odds.

Y'all need to move along with this garbage...if you want to bicker back and forth, take it to private message or, better yet, exchange numbers and call or text. That's not what this forum is for, and nothing y'all are saying has anything to do with the topic at hand.

Sanderson over Buena Vista by 2 proved Sanderson belongs. Are they as good as Balmorhea? Time will tell but it should be a great matchup.

My hometown Miami beating Groom in OT was pretty awesome to see. Seems like Miami has taken a step up this year as expected (young team that is getting better).

Also Kress win was impressive!

Any way to watch this game? I don't follow d2 very much but I'm interested to watch Cherokee play and see what all the fuss is about. I hear good things but seeing is believing.
NFHS has it streaming. Maybe there’s a better link because you can’t hear anything normally on their streams and it never updates the scores. I guess it’s better than nothing though

Attachments

• F81D6063-F9E9-4BE0-9E0F-4DF973A09D94.png
    F81D6063-F9E9-4BE0-9E0F-4DF973A09D94.png
    1 MB · Views: 8
Sanderson over Buena Vista by 2 proved Sanderson belongs. Are they as good as Balmorhea? Time will tell but it should be a great matchup.

My hometown Miami beating Groom in OT was pretty awesome to see. Seems like Miami has taken a step up this year as expected (young team that is getting better).

Also Kress win was impressive!
And Groom is much better than their record indicates.

All crap aside. Loraine really did beat Loraine in this one. Nothing bad towards Benjamin they’re a great team, but atleast 10-15 flags on Loraine’s end. The refs were absolutely horrible. It is what it is but very bad refs. Also, Loraine’s coach made no adjustments on offense after Benjamin made adjustments on defense. Loraine is a spread team but for some reason the coach hasn’t ran it all season🤷🏻‍♂️I don’t get it. So much speed on that team too. I can see these two meeting up for round 2 in Jerry World come December 🥶Good luck to both teams
Pretty sure coach Popham would love your input on how to run things. Why not have a face to face with him asap.

At this point I’m not surprised of the happenings in D1. Garden city seems to be sneaky good, the wins and loss. Most were already suspects but it seems to be a tossup on top teams so far. Will make for great playoffs after most head into district.
D2 top 5 were no surprise. Sanderson and Silvertons newly found success is intriguing and good for the game. The flip side surprised Oakwood drops two in a row. Major flip side I did not expect MC 1-5 and Strawn 2-4 to fall that far off.

Back