Who will shock the world

All crap aside. Loraine really did beat Loraine in this one. Nothing bad towards Benjamin they’re a great team, but atleast 10-15 flags on Loraine’s end. The refs were absolutely horrible. It is what it is but very bad refs. Also, Loraine’s coach made no adjustments on offense after Benjamin made adjustments on defense. Loraine is a spread team but for some reason the coach hasn’t ran it all season🤷🏻‍♂️I don’t get it. So much speed on that team too. I can see these two meeting up for round 2 in Jerry World come December 🥶Good luck to both teams
Loraine wasn’t up 38 points on themselves in that game. Loraine didn’t stop themselves from scoring from the first quarter till the pity party in the fourth quarter. Quit being absurd. Refs were horrible?! Did you watch the game and see what was called, holding when Benjamins players were tackled while being held. And personal fouls when they would target Benjamin players (mostly after whistles..)The refs had no influence on the outcome of this game and a crazy person would say different. Smh. #theresalwayssomethin

Last edited:
Loraine wasn’t up 38 points on themselves in that game. Loraine didn’t stop themselves from scoring from the first quarter till the pity party in the fourth quarter. Quit being absurd. Refs were horrible?! Did you watch the game and see what was called, holding when Benjamins players were tackled while being held. And personal fouls when they would target Benjamin players (mostly after whistles..)The refs had no influence on the outcome of this game and a crazy person would say different. Smh. #theresalwayssomethin
You’re being silly.

Here is facts. A kid got ejected and a person got asked to leave the chain crew. He was throwing hand s up yelling something. Late hit out of bounds. Just typical LB ball.
All crap aside. Loraine really did beat Loraine in this one. Nothing bad towards Benjamin they’re a great team, but atleast 10-15 flags on Loraine’s end. The refs were absolutely horrible. It is what it is but very bad refs. Also, Loraine’s coach made no adjustments on offense after Benjamin made adjustments on defense. Loraine is a spread team but for some reason the coach hasn’t ran it all season🤷🏻‍♂️I don’t get it. So much speed on that team too. I can see these two meeting up for round 2 in Jerry World come December 🥶Good luck to both teams
Here is the problem. Everyone wants to blame the coach or the refs. I understand the whole ref thing. I have been caught talking about officials on here. Not really bashing them but more about do they study film to get better. Everyone knows officials are a common factor in every game. They are human and trying to make the best call they can. That being said I do think they need to prepare and look back on the games they call. That’s a whole different conversation.

The coach part. Coaches prepare day to day and know the teams better than any fan or parent.

This is my opinion. Loraine came out strong and wanted to make a statement. However, once Benjamin took the lead and stopped Loraine the wells fell off. That’s when you see the silly flags come out. The chain member was asked to leave, the kid was injected a few plays later and some unnecessary late hits. I wouldn’t blame the coach or officials, I would blame who ever supports those actions. Start there.

Loraine has the team to make a splash they just need to stay focused and don’t quit when you get down alittle.

Refocus and learn from your mistakes. If you don’t fix the problem it will be an early exit.

NOT TALKING TRASH. Just an outside opinion

Here is the problem. Everyone wants to blame the coach or the refs. I understand the whole ref thing. I have been caught talking about officials on here. Not really bashing them but more about do they study film to get better. Everyone knows officials are a common factor in every game. They are human and trying to make the best call they can. That being said I do think they need to prepare and look back on the games they call. That’s a whole different conversation.

The coach part. Coaches prepare day to day and know the teams better than any fan or parent.

This is my opinion. Loraine came out strong and wanted to make a statement. However, once Benjamin took the lead and stopped Loraine the wells fell off. That’s when you see the silly flags come out. The chain member was asked to leave, the kid was injected a few plays later and some unnecessary late hits. I wouldn’t blame the coach or officials, I would blame who ever supports those actions. Start there.

Loraine has the team to make a splash they just need to stay focused and don’t quit when you get down alittle.

Refocus and learn from your mistakes. If you don’t fix the problem it will be an early exit.

Well said.

On transfer, maybe if a student and their parents physically moves into a district they should be eligible. The down side of this would be someone moving in in August and out in December especially if they are getting free rent just for that season. Back when I was in high school, 60 years ago, I don’t care if your parents and grandparents moved in and took over admin positions including HC/AD, you were not eligible until you had been enrolled in the school ONE YEAR. Didn’t worry about transfers and Coaches were careful moving if they had a kid enrolled. I don’t know when this changed.

Here is facts. A kid got ejected and a person got asked to leave the chain crew. He was throwing hand s up yelling something. Late hit out of bounds. Just typical LB ball.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Loraine RB get knocked out of game with a concussion?

Yes, but he was replaced with a good JV kid the 2nd half. One goes down another has to step up. Both RB were out most of 2nd half but that's football. Some other kids got some tuff experience that will help down the road and I do mean tuff.
Who was the other back that was out

maybe. Or maybe not. I don’t think it would change the mistakes from frustration like personal fouls or ejections. That’s the point I’m making. Not the Coach fault it’s a culture issue
Loraine kids hand to stick up for themselves there’s was stuff y’all didn’t see Number 7 is not gonna snap for nothing

Some good points Wildcat, but as a former official I can say that most spend hours each week reviewing rules, studying mechanics, and when film is available, studying that too. Most have real jobs and families too. Then they show up and do their best on Friday nights as part of a crew often missing a member. Yes mistakes happen, but every official I've worked with regrets those more than any fan or coach. I urge all of you with such passion for the game to consider applying to your local chapter.

Back