Who will shock the world

Last edited:
Dave Campbell list PS as open. This was printed about two months ago.

Dave Campbells sometimes doesn’t get all of the information and when a new coach comes in, sometimes they don’t put the new coaches name in. I haven’t even looked at DC magazine but Fort Davis is probably not updated either since I was technically a “late” hire. If they did then awesome but it’s something I’ve noticed before at the other schools I’ve coached at, and other teams too. I know they do have a coach but I don’t know who it is. But I do know the position was definitely filled.

I'm guessing Coach Reed wants to run it up on Strawn this year and I believe they will. He has Gordon looking tough after 2 scrimmages. They need some experience but they looked pretty good
Gordon always wants to run it up on Strawn and vice versa. It's happened both ways many times over the years. Then there are years where one was heavily favored, and it was a close game or even an upset. They're always up for each other no matter the predictions or outcome. You often never know what might happen. Gordon beat Strawn both of the first two times the Hounds won State. One of the reasons the Fort Worth Star Telegram used to call it the Super Bowl of Sixman Football.

Westbrook outscored Loraine and Borden County 15 to 1 and that 1 coming from Borden County!
What's that got to do with Shocking the World? Westbrook, last year's D1 State Champs who from this site's info has not lost many players to graduation, out-scored D1 Borden County by 1 point over what they out-scored D2 Loraine?

Considering BC has always been a potential D1 threat, does that 1 point knock Loraine out as a D2 play-off contender?

OR are you just braggin'/gloatin' on yourn Westbrook, since others has done got all of the Smack-Talk attention on here whilest yall just sat back & watched? Cause dumb as it iz, that Wildcat4321 feller has done said yall been a-watchin'. Er was that Fencebldr feller said that? Same thang.

And speakin' of braggin' & gloatin' (on roids), that Foosball97 has done insulted Goob so much that Goob jest plain runned oft! You iz missed Goob! Now Goob don't need no hep yall, but jest cornsider, Pig Latin would done have mass-perplexed Foosball97's brain.

In conclusion, Westbrook adddults have joined Benjamin adddults in braggin'' & gloatin' pre-season.

Best of luck to all D1 & D2 Teams!

Last edited:
What's that got to do with Shocking the World? Westbrook, last year's D1 State Champs who from this site's info has not lost many, out-scored D1 Borden County by 1 point over what they out-scored D2 Loraine?

Considering BC has always been a potential D1 threat, does that 1 point knock Loraine out as a D2 play-off contender?

OR are you just braggin'/gloatin' on yourn Westbrook, since others has done got all of the Smack-Talk attention on here whilest yall just sat back & watched? Cause dumb as it iz, that Wildcat4321 feller has done said yall been a-watcin'. Er was that Fencebldr feller said that? Same thang.

And speakin' of braggin' & gloatin' (on roids), that Foosball97 has done insulted Goob so much that Goob jest plain runned oft! You iz missed Goob! Now Goob don't need no hep yall, but jest cornsider, Pig Latin would done have mass-perplexed Foosball97's brain.

In conclusion, Westbrook adddults have joined Benjamin adddults in braggin'' & gloatin' pre-season.

From the Fence:

Ok, first off don't drag me into your grammatically error filled rant over someone else's post. I had to read through it 3 times, take some ibuprofen for the headache it gave me, and then re-read it 2 more times but regrettably I still couldn't really understand what you are complaining about or why I got name dropped just because you know I'm from Westbrook.

However, i do think I kind of understand your frustration with WB scoring 15 times against BC and Loraine while Loraine and BC only found their way into the end zone, Once.....

I would be frustrated too, that's not a good outing for either of those teams but they will both improve and I hope both BC and Loraine make good runs in the playoffs. I have friends in both towns with kids playing and I support them 100% on and off the field.

Lastly, everyone who is one this site on a regular basis knows I'm from Westbrook, I don't hide it, I'm proud of it and I'm proud of our school, our teams, and My Kids. Oldest Son got a ring last year and I'm hoping my youngest son has the opportunity to get one this year.

That being said you better just suck it up buttercup because if that post you're crying about fired you up that much you might not make it on this site very long once the season kicks off and real smack talk begins. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
#WestWhat #BeHumble #HookedonPhonics

What's that got to do with Shocking the World? Westbrook, last year's D1 State Champs who from this site's info has not lost many players to graduation, out-scored D1 Borden County by 1 point over what they out-scored D2 Loraine?

OR are you just braggin'/gloatin' on yourn Westbrook, since others has done got all of the Smack-Talk attention on here whilest yall just sat back & watched? Cause dumb as it iz, that Wildcat4321 feller has done said yall been a-watcin'. Er was that Fencebldr feller said that? Same thang.

Is this even English lol, nobody has been gloating. We have Been on the losing end for a long time so it feels good to have had a great year. Us being excited about our kids and coaching staff is not being cocky or anything. But we love trolls like yourself so it is all good.

We scrimmaged Whitharral and I was impressed with their squad. They have some good athletes with some good speed. I think Coach Jeremy Holt is doing a great job with them.
I believe we will be hearing about them some this year. Once his kids learn his system and aren’t having to think so much, they will be tough. I’m not saying that is a shock, because they are already ranked, I just wanted to give them props.
I agree, very well coached and loads of talent.

I tells you what ladies and Germs. The Gordon Longhorns will play deep in the playoffs this year. I wondered over there last night to Gods Country and was watching my cousins-stepsisters-grandson and the ones who impressed me was the Longhorns. May looked a little down, but they will figure it out. The other two teams aint contenders for nothing.

I did enjoy some good cession stand food which was the real reason I showed up (dont tell my relatives). I really did hate that I didnt get SFA out of the House. He hasnt been talking lately and I hope nothing happened to Sweet Tea.

Well, got to go for now, Walter my walled eyed warthog is diggin up the yard again.

Stay Prickly Sixman Fanatics

Bear
Probably not this year for the Iredell Dragons, but word is the junior high is loaded with talent. Could be a force in D2 in the next couple of years.

Be on the lookout for the Trent Gorillas. Massively under-rated team. They thrashed a team that was predicted by almost everyone to 45 rule them. The coaches have had a few years with these boy and you can expect a winning season for the 1st time in many years. We could see a complete reversal of records this year from 3-7 last year to 7-3 or better this year. Probably a playoff berth for the 1st time in years as well.

Be on the lookout for the Trent Gorillas. Massively under-rated team. They thrashed a team that was predicted by almost everyone to 45 rule them. The coaches have had a few years with these boy and you can expect a winning season for the 1st time in many years. We could see a complete reversal of records this year from 3-7 last year to 7-3 or better this year. Probably a playoff berth for the 1st time in years as well.
That’s awesome. When I was in school at Westbrook Trent was a problem every year with the Booker kid and Bo Simpson . And I know many years before then as well. Glad to see them stepping back up.

How was Loraine in the scrimmage? Any standout players
Loraine has lots of talent and tons of speed. Yes they have several players that can make big plays. Definitely got to make adjustments at certain positions and they’re gonna have to spread it out. That’s when they’re lethal. Based off of scrimmages, well, we all know u can’t go off that. If we did, well Westbrook lost to a D-2 school in Whitharell then. Can’t base anything off off scrimmages. I think the game against Klondike is gonna be their first real test.

Back