Who will shock the world

CHEROKEE CHEROKEE CHEROKEE

You heard it here first they will win that district with RS taking 2nd for first time in over two decades. The Indians are a real threat in the East

Knox City
Fort Davis
Milford
Gorman
All real good chances to be standing later than people think
Looking forward to watching them play Smoking For Jesus.

Dallas Lutheran
Tried getting in touch with Coach Davis, I guess he doesn’t respond to any phone calls or text messages from anyone anymore… I think Dallas Lakehill wins that district.. We will know about Lutheran Week 2 vs Strawn. Hounds tradition should Will them to that win, Jesse Corona is ready for prime time!!!

GO DAWGS!!!

I think Burkeville could be a force to deal with coming down from 11-man and having somewhat of a season last year. 8-7 starters returning. They don’t show a full schedule but play Union Hill, I think better than given credit for, the 2nd week and then Calvert and Milford. Calvert and Milford are possible very good teams. Leveretts Chapel is a district game. DCTF has them picked to win their district.

I think Burkeville could be a force to deal with coming down from 11-man and having somewhat of a season last year. 8-7 starters returning. They don’t show a full schedule but play Union Hill, I think better than given credit for, the 2nd week and then Calvert and Milford. Calvert and Milford are possible very good teams. Leveretts Chapel is a district game. DCTF has them picked to win their district.
Burkeville will make some noise. Theres always the learning curve but they have a great coach, he will have them ready to play

I thought the previous HFB coach at PS took the job at Burkeville. He was at Patton Springs for 4 years I believe. He is a good coach and will have them ready. I can’t remember his name on the top of my head right now.

I thought the previous HFB coach at PS took the job at Burkeville. He was at Patton Springs for 4 years I believe. He is a good coach and will have them ready. I can’t remember his name on the top of my head right now.
Dave Campbell list PS as open. This was printed about two months ago.

Keep an eye on the Lorenzo Hornets. I don’t think they’ll go to state or anything but they might actually have a winning record and make it out of district because their transfer, Travon Mcaslin, from Tulia. He single handedly beat the Canadian Wildcats in district this past year which was a huge upset in 3A. A top football prospect out of the 806 in all classifications. In 6Man it only takes a player to be competitive. Not to win it all, but be competitive so you never know. He’s even better at basketball so I know they’ll love that.

I tells you what ladies and Germs. The Gordon Longhorns will play deep in the playoffs this year. I wondered over there last night to Gods Country and was watching my cousins-stepsisters-grandson and the ones who impressed me was the Longhorns. May looked a little down, but they will figure it out. The other two teams aint contenders for nothing.

I did enjoy some good cession stand food which was the real reason I showed up (dont tell my relatives). I really did hate that I didnt get SFA out of the House. He hasnt been talking lately and I hope nothing happened to Sweet Tea.

Well, got to go for now, Walter my walled eyed warthog is diggin up the yard again.

Stay Prickly Sixman Fanatics

Bear

I tells you what ladies and Germs. The Gordon Longhorns will play deep in the playoffs this year. I wondered over there last night to Gods Country and was watching my cousins-stepsisters-grandson and the ones who impressed me was the Longhorns. May looked a little down, but they will figure it out. The other two teams aint contenders for nothing.

I did enjoy some good cession stand food which was the real reason I showed up (dont tell my relatives). I really did hate that I didnt get SFA out of the House. He hasnt been talking lately and I hope nothing happened to Sweet Tea.

Well, got to go for now, Walter my walled eyed warthog is diggin up the yard again.

Stay Prickly Sixman Fanatics

Bear
I'm guessing Coach Reed wants to run it up on Strawn this year and I believe they will. He has Gordon looking tough after 2 scrimmages. They need some experience but they looked pretty good

Dave Campbell says Juan Salas. I know nothing about him. Hope someone can give some info.
DCTF was wrong on who is Coach at Patton Springs and Burkeville. Coach Juan Salas is Coach at Patton Springs. Still don’t know who is Coach at Burkeville. Someone let us know.

Back